ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys!! Stand back and Stand by!

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Which side to pull for??
What could go wrong ??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MAGA by by gawd !

Not that I give a shit about the proud boys, but since you posted this I’m 💯 certain nothing will come of it
Your man told them to Stand back and stand by! Everyone saw it during one of the three consecutive debates where he got embarrassed by a moron . They were just following his orders. … and Roger Stone’s. How curious that they were his body guards. .. nothing to it, I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Your man told them to Stand back and stand by! Everyone saw it during one of the three consecutive debates where he got embarrassed by a moron . They were just following his orders. … and Roger Stone’s. How curious that they were his body guards. .. nothing to it, I’m sure.
You truly believe the shite you posted above? Bless your heart

Commies call them useful idiots.

He’s a Useful idiot

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Ehh, typical leftist tripe, take responsibility for your own actions Proud Boys, Oath keepers or whoever. So what if Trump said “stand back and stand by”, if he told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Ehh, typical leftist tripe, take responsibility for your own actions Proud Boys, Oath keepers or whoever. So what if Trump said “stand back and stand by”, if he told you to jump off a bridge, would you?
Lefties raise hell every time Orangeman farts but excuse gross neglect and incompetence from Biden. Shows you where their head is at.

headupass.jpg

Last edited:
Not that I give a shit about the proud boys, but since you posted this I’m 💯 certain nothing will come of it
WTF beavis?? Denial of reality?? It’s not an opinion so I can’t be wrong.

It’s a fact that Trumpsky favorite militia is on trial for seditious conspiracy. It is a fact that they subpoenaed Trumpsky because he called them to support his insurrection.

Proud Boys.. Stand back and stand by!!

The only question now is the dilemma facing the Cult is about which team are they pulling for ? They are both MAGAts.

Did he call them up or not? Sure sounds like he did. Was it a digital enhancement? Do you think it was another misunderstanding like ingesting Clorox or Valley Forge airport… I can provide videos of all of you want to see each of them again.

It’s a fact that Trumpsky favorite militia is on trial for seditious conspiracy. It is a fact that they subpoenaed Trumpsky because he called them to support his insurrection.

The only question now is the dilemma facing the Cult is about which team are they pulling for ? They are both MAGAts.

Did he call them up or not? Sure sounds like he did. Was it a digital enhancement? Do you think it was another misunderstanding like ingesting Clorox or Valley Forge airport… I can provide videos of all of you want to see each of them again.

Your own article doubted that anything would come of it, dumbass.

Lol bro you have to seek help.

Your own article doubted that anything would come of it, dumbass.
Nothing will come of it????

So based on the Oath Keepers convictions on the same charges.. you think this one will pass huh? Alrighty then..

again.. I didn’t make any predication or guarantees.. Just the irony and reality of a Trump subpoena for testimony in the case of a white supremacist militia group he publicly supported . Thats a fact.

Maybe you don’t think he’ll be compelled as a witness?? . He’s done a couple of depositions lately you know… answering >500 question citing the 5th. I expect the same which will be very satisfying.

Nothing will come of it????

So based on the Oath Keepers convictions on the same charges.. you think this one will pass huh? Alrighty then..

again.. I didn’t make any predication or guarantees.. Just the irony and reality of a Trump subpoena for testimony in the case of a white supremacist militia group he publicly supported . Thats a fact.

Maybe you don’t think he’ll be compelled as a witness?? . He’s done a couple of depositions lately you know… answering >500 question citing the 5th. I expect the same which will be very satisfying.

Read this slowly....

Your own article doubted that anything would come of it.

Which side to pull for??
What could go wrong ??

MAGA by by gawd !
Poor Gator. Duped again
https://billingsreport.com/proud-boy-traitor-dojs-star-witness-and-turncoats-testimony-collapses/

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT