ADVERTISEMENT

Ivanka Jared and Bill Barr are RINOS and not to be believed

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
These videos tweets and interviews with Trumpsky staff must all be fabricated .

Jared and Ivanka drive the first mail.. it gets worse from here.

wait for it.

Hang Mike Pence
Proud Boys !!! Stand back and stand by
MAGA BYGAWD

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
These videos tweets and interviews with Trumpsky staff must all be fabricated .

Jared and Ivanka drive the first mail.. it gets worse from here.

wait for it.

Hang Mike Pence
Proud Boys !!! Stand back and stand by
MAGA BYGAWD
How many times did you jerk off tonight watching that?

How many times did you jerk off tonight watching that?
My arm is aching for sure ;)

Never like Barr much but he had the guts to personally face to face call out Trump - told him it was nonsense and he was “doing a disservice to his country”. I’m resigning” . That’s pretty strong… and Ivanka backed him up.

The really good shit is coming in Episode 3 when recording and testimony of Pence aids and general counsel who were in the Oval Office and witnessed Trump threatening Pencewill be played. I can 100% guarantee it will be played… you can wait for it.

that ought to do it.

I can only hope that Liz narrates the plot and smiles at Comrade Trumpsky while she’s reading it.

Never like Barr much but he had the guts to personally face to face call out Trump - told him it was nonsense and he was “doing a disservice to his country”. I’m resigning” . That’s pretty strong… and Ivanka backed him up.

The really good shit is coming in Episode 3 when recording and testimony of Pence aids and general counsel who were in the Oval Office and witnessed Trump threatening Pencewill be played. I can 100% guarantee it will be played… you can wait for it.

that ought to do it.

I can only hope that Liz narrates the plot and smiles at Comrade Trumpsky while she’s reading it.
Schumer and Psaki should be next, right?

Yes… he’s a judge with a government paid security detail, also a citizen like you or me entitled to protection under applicable laws. Agree.
Yes. The applicable law here is that federal law prohibits protesting outside of a judge's home in order to influence them. That's exactly what's happening. And now, someone is being charged for trying to kill a sitting judge on the SCOTUS. This after people you support said it's OK to do so. Fvck you and the party you voted for.

Reactions: dustinator
Yes. The applicable law here is that federal law prohibits protesting outside of a judge's home in order to influence them. That's exactly what's happening. And now, someone is being charged for trying to kill a sitting judge on the SCOTUS. This after people you support said it's OK to do so. Fvck you and the party you voted for.
Link to where anyone who said it’s ok to kill a SCOTUS judge?
I’ll wait…. Watching all the news clips the Fox won’t cover so I’ll be up a while.

Link to where anyone who said it’s ok to kill a SCOTUS judge?
I’ll wait…. Watching all the news clips the Fox won’t cover so I’ll be up a while.
Want me to link where Psaki said the administration approves of protests at their homes? That's against the fvcking law, jackass. You might want to stop.

that ought to do it.

Thats the difference between the two parties, rep will call out their own, dem will never ever do that . dems like you claim they know everything and never do anything wrong .

As I said… Jared Ivanka and Barr are immediately thrown under the bus.
He just bought a piece of Hunter Biden 'art', hung it on the ceiling above his bed and bopped his democratic bishop
I do want a Hunter drawing. I have an offer in. I want to frame it …. Along with with a stock certificate of Jared’s $6B investment fund arranged by the Saudi Royal Family ( despite the investors opinion that he was incompetent) .

more amazing shit on that later. I’m having way too much fun with Liz’s total ownage of the Don, Kevin and the cult.

Prophetic… just sit back and watch. You will be in awe of my accuracy in 6 weeks.

Wait for it!
What does that have to do with what my reply to Billy was? I hope they get to the bottom of 1/6 and prosecute so it won't happen again. Then, I hope that the people responsible for inciting people to break the law by going after SCOTUS justices are investigated and prosecuted, too.

What does that have to do with what my reply to Billy was? I hope they get to the bottom of 1/6 and prosecute so it won't happen again. Then, I hope that the people responsible for inciting people to break the law by going after SCOTUS justices are investigated and prosecuted, too.
Absolutely .

We agree. Violence to intimidate publi officials, judges and voting officials and poll workers must be ended. I’m talking serious riot shit - flash bang, rubber bullets, water hose and tear gas. They can do a peaceful demonstration somewhere else.

EDIT) I think I’ll cut and paste this for all the cult folk who can’t read.

Last edited:
How about death threats against government officials by sitting GOP congressional members? There are two. Prosecute or not?

They can do a peaceful demonstration somewhere else.

99% of protesters did

a few idiots invaded the capital

It’s funny you never give ANY criticism of democrats, especially their puppet leader, on as bad or worse behavior

members of congress encoring violence not only against SCOTUS judges…but against other members of congress

The Biden admin ENCOURAGED protestors to break the law and go to conservative justices homes

what is your stand on the Biden admin and democrats gator?

tia for the deflection to Trump

How about death threats against government officials by sitting GOP congressional members? There are two. Prosecute or not?
#different ?? You’re a strange Republican

• In 2008, President Obama said, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” Source
  • In June 2018, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Source
  • In July 2018, Senator Cory Booker said, “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.” Source
  • In June of 2018, then Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.Source
  • In 2017, Senator Tim Kaine said, "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” Source
  • In August 2020, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.” Source
  • In March 2018, Joe Biden said, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” Source
  • In February 2018, Donny Deutsch said, “People need to start taking to the streets. You know this is a dictator.” Source
  • In October 2018, former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “If they go low, we kick them.” Source
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.” Source
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?” Source
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?” Source
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Source
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.” Source
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated

99% of protesters did

a few idiots invaded the capital

It’s funny you never give ANY criticism of democrats, especially their puppet leader, on as bad or worse behavior

members of congress encoring violence not only against SCOTUS judges…but against other members of congress

The Biden admin ENCOURAGED protestors to break the law and go to conservative justices homes

what is your stand on the Biden admin and democrats gator?

tia for the deflection to Trump
It’s in the liberal playbook. Criticism of your own party is absolutely never allowed.

#different ?? You’re a strange Republican

• In 2008, President Obama said, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” Source
  • In June 2018, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Source
  • In July 2018, Senator Cory Booker said, “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.” Source
  • In June of 2018, then Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.Source
  • In 2017, Senator Tim Kaine said, "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” Source
  • In August 2020, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.” Source
  • In March 2018, Joe Biden said, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” Source
  • In February 2018, Donny Deutsch said, “People need to start taking to the streets. You know this is a dictator.” Source
  • In October 2018, former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “If they go low, we kick them.” Source
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.” Source
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?” Source
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?” Source
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Source
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.” Source
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated
How very inconvenient for the board dumbass.

We agree. Violence to intimidate publi officials, judges and voting officials and poll workers must be ended. I’m talking serious riot shit - flash bang, rubber bullets, water hose and tear gas. They can do a peaceful demonstration somewhere else.

EDIT) I think I’ll cut and paste this for all the cult folk who can’t read.
Can you please show us where any of us have condoned such behavior?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT