ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty good ballgame on SECN right now….

I just watched one where Bowlcut faked a punt on 4-11. Was that the one? I paused it after that play. Don’t spoil it for me.
Last time you sniffed anything that you can polish. Except for that turd of a season last year losing to two of your
biggest rivals.

Last time you sniffed anything that you can polish. Except for that turd of a season last year losing to two of your
biggest rivals.
Actually kick that as twice since 4-11 . Just remember.. butt sniffers are 1-8 against you master? Idk the exact number .. but THAT ONE took a fluke miracle of playing a Bama team without two NFL WRs who they had zero possibilities of matching up with. It was fun to watch… the SECCG was actually the fist time saw saw UGA quit… brutal burns vs Toast Ringo.

Actually kick that as twice since 4-11 . Just remember.. butt sniffers are 1-8 against you master? Idk the exact number .. but THAT ONE took a fluke miracle of playing a Bama team without two NFL WRs who they had zero possibilities of matching up with. It was fun to watch… the SECCG was actually the fist time saw saw UGA quit… brutal burns vs Toast Ringo.
Everybody has injured players asshole. Bama shoukd stand it better than most Since they have all the top guys.

Everybody has injured players asshole. Bama shoukd stand it better than most Since they have all the top guys.
So I can take your two best offensive *mismatch *players that you can’t cover and it makes no difference ?? Thanks for Bryce’s Heisman moment victim though - for all those highlights in the beating to be SECC. .

I remember y’all using the the excuse with losing Chubb and others.. usually RB because you’re a running team.

So I can take your two best offensive *mismatch *players that you can’t cover and it makes no difference ?? Thanks for Bryce’s Heisman moment victim though - for all those highlights in the beating to be SECC. .

I remember y’all using the the excuse with losing Chubb and others.. usually RB because you’re a running team.
A) Since you are replying to Bill, I'll remind you that Chubb didn't play for LSU.

B) Everyone knows that injuries matter. However, when that "excuse" was used earlier in Saban's bama tenure by rival fans, you always said "get better players" and "player losses at bama don't matter because we'll just plug in another 5* player". Funny how that works, huh.

A) Since you are replying to Bill, I'll remind you that Chubb didn't play for LSU.

B) Everyone knows that injuries matter. However, when that "excuse" was used earlier in Saban's bama tenure by rival fans, you always said "get better players" and "player losses at bama don't matter because we'll just plug in another 5* player". Funny how that works, huh.
Yep. Ambien boy strikes again. And while I love his Crimson tears his week ass excuses smell like elephant turds. No offense to you other fine upstanding Gumps, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT