ADVERTISEMENT

Gwinnett and rest of GA guys …..A question about South Ga

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
When I went to visit a neighbor who is from AR in this white collar prison I live in I watched a TV show called “Heels” which is set in South GA. Is it a true representation of the people in south GA? Or just maybe the white people? No racial implications meant. At first I thought I was watching something set in AL since it seemed so Updyke. My neighbor seemed to be enjoying it.

Just a little something to stir things and help forget Biden and Trump for awhile.

Now that I have alienated everybody on the board with the exception of Reasoned, Irish Poker, and O&W and maybe some others I don’t know, “Have a good day.” 😇

When I went to visit a neighbor who is from AR in this white collar prison I live in I watched a TV show called “Heels” which is set in South GA. Is it a true representation of the people in south GA? Or just maybe the white people? No racial implications meant. At first I thought I was watching something set in AL since it seemed so Updyke. My neighbor seemed to be enjoying it.

Just a little something to stir things and help forget Biden and Trump for awhile.

Now that I have alienated everybody on the board with the exception of Reasoned, Irish Poker, and O&W and maybe some others I don’t know, “Have a good day.” 😇
Im not familiar with that show. But I’d say nothing on TV is real. If it were no one would watch it.

I grew up in Albany, in Southwest Georgia and went to school in Statesboro in Southeast GA so I think I’d be qualified to rebognize the behavior. I’ll look it up. Cant be any more effed up than AL or the Bayou though. If it is, pray for us.

Once you get outside of the cities, you can’t really tell much difference in Alabama and Georgia, IMO.

The exception being SW Alabama over into much of Mississippi. It’s like a 3rd world country.

Being in cosmopolitan Iowa😊, commenting on other states level of backwardness is a minefield to be avoided. That being said, one should not consider well intentioned authenticity…..with a pinch of primitive delivery, something to be frowned upon.

Never seen the show Bill. But South Georgia is full good ‘ol country folks

May be extreme South Georgia, like almost, if not in Florida. Extreme north Florida folks are pure white trash red necks.
It used to be any bizarre behavior seemed to trace its roots to CA, FL appears to have supplanted the crazy Californians.

May be extreme South Georgia, like almost, if not in Florida. Extreme north Florida folks are pure white trash red necks.
Did they have Jorts? If do they ain’t from Georgia. They are invading swamp creatures from Florida. Need to contact the game warden not film them. 🤣

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT