ADVERTISEMENT

Lord, I have a quick request/prayer I'd like to

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
send you. This country is very divided, maybe as much as any time since the Civil War. We need something to unite us, even if it's for a short time. So, with you being the all powerful being you are, please make this wish happen. If you can organize a "meeting" of Auburn's last 2 football coaches, the previous 2 ADs and school Presidents, the compliance director, and every booster who had anything to do with any coaching hire starting with Gene Chizik and put them in a room together. Make sure this room is away from anyone else, but make them feel comfortable. Then, send in some sort of suicide bomber. I don't care if it's a raghead, Russian, Chinese, etc. Just make sure that the bomb is big enough that there are no survivors. Most Americans will view it as an attack on Americans and bring us together. Auburn people will stop feeling like you hate us. Win-Win for you and this country. Make it happen, I pray.

Amen

keenan-snl.gif

Reactions: Reasoned
send you. This country is very divided, maybe as much as any time since the Civil War. We need something to unite us, even if it's for a short time. So, with you being the all powerful being you are, please make this wish happen. If you can organize a "meeting" of Auburn's last 2 football coaches, the previous 2 ADs and school Presidents, the compliance director, and every booster who had anything to do with any coaching hire starting with Gene Chizik and put them in a room together. Make sure this room is away from anyone else, but make them feel comfortable. Then, send in some sort of suicide bomber. I don't care if it's a raghead, Russian, Chinese, etc. Just make sure that the bomb is big enough that there are no survivors. Most Americans will view it as an attack on Americans and bring us together. Auburn people will stop feeling like you hate us. Win-Win for you and this country. Make it happen, I pray.

Amen
With such an anguished appeal I hope you get what you want.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT