ADVERTISEMENT

Obituary of a failed Dictatorship

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I’d like to take credit for this because it pretty much nails it. I cut and pasted from a paid publication so you people could thoroughly enjoy it as I did.
——————-
Precisely at noon , Donald Trump’s disastrous Presidency will end, two weeks to the day after he unleashed a mob of his supporters to storm the Capitol, seeking to overturn the election results, and one week to the day after he was impeached for so doing. He leaves behind a city and a country reeling from four hundred thousand Americans dead, as of Tuesday, from a pandemic whose gravity he downplayed and denied; an economic crisis; and an internal political rift so great that it invites comparisons to the Civil War.

In the end, Trump was everything his haters feared—a chaos candidate, in the prescient words of one of his 2016 rivals, who became a chaos President. An American demagogue, he embraced division and racial discord, railed against a “deep state” within his own government, praised autocrats and attacked allies, politicized the administration of justice, monetized the Presidency for himself and his children, and presided over a tumultuous, turnover-ridden Administration via impulsive tweets. He leaves office, Gallup reported this week, with the lowest average approval ratings in the history of the modern Presidency.

Defeated by Joe Biden in the 2020 election by seven million votes, Trump became the first incumbent seeking reëlection to see his party lose the White House, Senate, and the House of Representatives since Herbert Hoover, in 1932. A liar on an unprecedented scale, Trump made more than thirty thousand false statements in the course of his Presidency, according to the Washington Post, culminating in perhaps the biggest lie of all: that he won an election that he decisively lost.

Adios MF

Reactions: Konigstiger
I’d like to take credit for this because it pretty much nails it. I cut and pasted from a paid publication so you people could thoroughly enjoy it as I did.
——————-
Precisely at noon , Donald Trump’s disastrous Presidency will end, two weeks to the day after he unleashed a mob of his supporters to storm the Capitol, seeking to overturn the election results, and one week to the day after he was impeached for so doing. He leaves behind a city and a country reeling from four hundred thousand Americans dead, as of Tuesday, from a pandemic whose gravity he downplayed and denied; an economic crisis; and an internal political rift so great that it invites comparisons to the Civil War.

In the end, Trump was everything his haters feared—a chaos candidate, in the prescient words of one of his 2016 rivals, who became a chaos President. An American demagogue, he embraced division and racial discord, railed against a “deep state” within his own government, praised autocrats and attacked allies, politicized the administration of justice, monetized the Presidency for himself and his children, and presided over a tumultuous, turnover-ridden Administration via impulsive tweets. He leaves office, Gallup reported this week, with the lowest average approval ratings in the history of the modern Presidency.

Defeated by Joe Biden in the 2020 election by seven million votes, Trump became the first incumbent seeking reëlection to see his party lose the White House, Senate, and the House of Representatives since Herbert Hoover, in 1932. A liar on an unprecedented scale, Trump made more than thirty thousand false statements in the course of his Presidency, according to the Washington Post, culminating in perhaps the biggest lie of all: that he won an election that he decisively lost.

Adios MF

What an absolute crock of sh!t.

You will never admit it, but soon you will regret what you and those with your syndrome have unleashed.

Trump made false statements? Dementia Joe is going to cure cancer, end gun violence and have us united and jogging to work every day in a green new world. I would not call what sleepy says or does "lies"... they are more like monumental steaming piles of horse sh@t the size of Mount Kilimanjaro

Reactions: ZosoDawg
" he embraced division and racial discord " - while at the same time did the following:

- had the lowest unemployment for black and brown Americans in history. Even better that hussien obama, who is the true star of embracing division and racial discord in America
- gave the HBCUs $25 billion so they wouldn't have to come back every year to beg for more money
- implemented The Platinum Plan for black communities, Churches, businesses, schools and workers
- moved the Israel embassy to Jerusalem AND helped to get peace agreements signed in the Middle East

Another thing to show is so racist -he founded the Mar-A-Largo club go that the Black and Jewish community could join and have access to an inclusive country club.

Those are just off the top of my head.

——————-

Adios MF

Glad you are so excited about Obama’s third term

——————-

Adios MF
This was an excellent description of the 4th Reich

gatah, I was thinking the other day if Trump screwed you, or y'all, it's on you for letting it happen. After watching you rants, I'm thrilled that it happened to you. I assume he wouldn't pay for some over bloated invoice from your foreign thieves...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT