ADVERTISEMENT

POST YOUR GAME'S SCORES

any info on gilbert and/or bondurant? i know of Cook from bondurant. he scores a ton of goals. but gilbert beating bondurant?

The Bondurant vs. Gilbert game was a typical rivalry game. Bondurant had beat Gilbert by one goal twice this season. It's incredibly difficult to beat the same, good team three times in a row during the same season. Gilbert is a good team, they have lost only to Bondurant (twice) and Nevada (once), for a combined 4 goals. They aren't a bad team, and Bondurant I'm sure will bounce back and hold their own the rest of the season. I'm interested to see how substate turns out with Gilbert vs. Norwalk playing Ballard, then the winner of that playing the winner of Bondurant vs. Carlisle.

Burlington - 4 North Scott - 2

Burlington 8-4 overall (6-3 MAC)..substate match vs. winner of Ottumwa vs. Davenport West..

Council Bluffs Saint Alberts- 8
Nodaway Valley- 3

May 15

CBSA- 2
Nodaway Valley- 0

May 17- Substate game

I do have to give nodaway valley alot of credit for going out there after a big loss like that and playing with heart they looked really impressive against the number 7 team in the state if they were to play like that every game then there record wouldnt be what it is now 2- 12 and they have had alot of really close games so I give them credit for going out and playing a great game. Note, the game was 0-0 until 5 minutes left in the game when they scored back to back goals within 30 seconds of eachother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT