ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game Scores

Originally posted by Goonerguy25:
IT'S HOW YOU WIN THE GAME IS THE BOTTOM LINE! YOU CAN CONTROL THE PLAY FOR EIGHTY MINUTES AND STILL LOSE!! A WIN MEANS NOTHING IF YOU DONT CONTROL THE GAME! ALL A WIN DOES IS GET YOU A B.S. RANKING!

WHICH IS WHY I SAID GLADBROOK SCORED ONE MORE GOAL AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS!!! I'm glad we both know how to use caps lock. A win does more than get you a b.s. ranking, it boosts confidence and in some cases shows improvement. And I know you can control the game for 80 minutes and lose, I've seen it many times. Usually upsets, but tonight was a pretty good matchup.

Norwalk 2
South Tama 0

Heard the field was garbage and the wind was terrible. Lucky to get out with no injuries.

How many assists does Scott have? I am hoping that he is giving others opportunities to score, especially against weaker opponents.

in the one game i watched scott did a good job getting himself involved as well as being selfish enough to take his oppourtunites that were there.

As of Tuesday, Scott had 24 goals and over 10 assists (they don't keep as precise of stats for assists).

He is on pace to set the career record for goals scored at Dowling, despite only playing one season.

Norwalk Tournament-

Quaterfinals:
Norwalk 2
Dallas-Center Grimes 0

Waukee 2 [OT]
Perry 1

DM Lincoln 1
Denison-Schleswig 0

CB Lewis Central [Not sure on the score of this game i think it was 2-0]
Nevada

Semifinals:
Norwalk 1
DM Lincoln 0

Waukee 5
CB Lewis Central 0

Championships:
Waukee 1
Norwalk 0

Norwalk was with out senior Gabe Crall for the semifinals/championship game as well. He had a personal conflict with the weekend but scored both goals in the first game against DCG. Norwalk played very well and had many chances against waukee. Kunze was just too good in the goal. Norwalk really didnt test him very much though. Can't wait for the last few minutes of the game to make your move. Great tournament and it stayed clear for most of the day but then the rain decided to show up for the finals.
This post was edited on 5/11 12:10 PM by 4_1A_2_Nv

thank you sir. didnt actually get a chance to fill in all the scores from the official brackets.

sorry, didn't mean to sound dumb. It's just that, Lewis Central has been getting beat pretty consistently on the western side of the state. I didn't expect them to win a game in the tournament.

MISL Tournament Results (from Saturday)

* Semi-Finals

Gilbert 5, Des Moines Christian 1

Bondurant-Farrar 3, Clear Lake 1

* Championship

Bondurant-Farrar 1, Gilbert 0 ( OT )

Brandon Cook scored with about 1:10 left in the first overtime.

Last Thursday, May 8th: Davenport Central 3 Muscatine 0
Davenport Central 2 Davenport West 1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT