ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game Scores

PC vs. Osky

Postponed
furious.gif

Rain, Rain Go Away. Come again another day.

I think the Davenport Central/Assumption score was 3-1 and not 3-0. Still a win for Central but I am sure Assumption appreciates their score.

Norwalk 4
Knoxville 0

Norwalk started out very shaky with a 1-0 lead at halftime on a pk made by Eric May. Gabe Crall punched one in and then it was pretty much over. Kyle Cummings had a goal too. Knoxville has a pretty good squad this year. They can play and would have probably scored 2 goals on any other given night. They had a few shots skip right over the cross bar as well as a couple missed finishes that dropped in the box on crosses.

Rockstar I play on the Central squad, Assumption didn't score. The sophomore Ass team lost 3-1.

FCB10 - you should learn how to spell or type. A player on Central said they won 3-1. I guess I won't believe this varsity Central player next time. Like I said, a win is a win so back off.

G-Wood is a senior dominated team. They get along well together on and off the field. They play with a lot of heart.

Rockstar, I guess I need some lessons. What did I spell wrong? Who told you the score? I find anything you say hard to believe.

Boys Soccer
Spencer- 7
Storm Lake- 1
Goals:
3- Alex Toay
2- Carson Baethke
1- Aaron Brockshus
1- Blake V.

Was a good first game and 1st ever win in the "new" Lakes Conference.

Yest.
Bettendorf 1, Davenport Central 0
Burlington 4, Davenport Assumption 1
Pleasant Valley 2, North Scott 1

valley 2 Dowling 1 (2OT) very good game and a great performance by both teams

Gladbrook-Reinbeck beats Decorah 3-2 in OT.
Im surprised.

"i am thee sh*t, and u just poop stains."
This post was edited on 4/20 12:37 PM by RonaldoTorres23

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT