ADVERTISEMENT

Poll -- 1A Champ

Hard to vote against the defending champs who basically have just about the same group of players as last year.

IC Regina has proven themselves against CR Xavier who time and time again has been in the state tournament and been successful.

I am still patiently awaiting the pleasure of seeing Spencer play. I have been pretty impressed with their record and the scores that they are putting up.

And the rest of the teams have been there in the past. Not sure about Keokuk or South Tama. Norwalk beat South Tama 2-0 already but they are in state and anything can happen.

I have heard good things from Glenwood. They beat CR Xavier in the Norwalk Invitational earlier this year 3-2. Should be interesting if they can produce those chances again versus a very tough Norwalk defensive line.

Last year, Norwalk graduated Austin Adamson and Rob Smiley. Conner Adamson [Austin's brother] is starting as a freshman in the defense. Also, Josh Bobst filled the other void and has produced several goal scoring opportunities as well as a pair of scores versus Perry. Norwalk has way to many offensive guns up top that are threats all over the field. Last years state tournament team captain Eric May has proven himself time and time again. Gabe Crall, Kyle Cummings, Garrett Crall... the list can go on.
This post was edited on 5/26 7:48 PM by 4_1A_2_Nv

I got South Tama winning it all. They've got the talent and spirit! but if that falls through I'll probably have to pick the defending champs.

Whats the scoop on Decorah, and Dubuque Wahlert?

I really hope that Eric May [from Dubuque Wahlert's Basketball team] isn't on the soccer roster. He's a beast!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT