ADVERTISEMENT

gheyter, going into the hospital Wednesday A.M. to get another

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
bionic part. Having a bladder stimulator installed on a trial basis.

I am asking all to keep your fingers crossed hope that this %$^& thing works as I have been tethered to a urinary bag since 10/26/22. Had to of self catheter last week and it really was a thrill. Staring at a large bag of catheters as I type.

Check with y'all Thursday.

I am asking all to keep your fingers crossed hope that this %$^& thing works as I have been tethered to a urinary bag since 10/26/22. Had to of self catheter last week and it really was a thrill. Staring at a large bag of catheters as I type.

Wishing you the best buddy…. Let me know if there is a setting that will make it stand up.

Be sure and ask for the shorter catheters.

That sucks! I'd be in trouble if I had to go through that given how much I seem to pee every day. 🤣

Hope it all goes well - surgery when you are older is no joke, no matter what it is. Will send a prayer or two your way.

Good luck Ralph... you're like the Ever-ready Battery bunny... you just keep on ticking! 😉

Reactions: dustinator
@mobala_tiger62 look up Medtronic’s Interstim X.

Got approved last year as an upgrade to an already incredible product.. latest development in sacral nerve stimulation.
They put a test device on me for two weeks. The Medtronics Rep told me they'd install the X if approved after testing. Didn't know they'd be electrocuting my bunghole.. 😒

Last edited:

Damn, that gave me the willies. Best of luck.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Didn't know they'd be electrocuting my bunghole.. 😒
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
They put a test device on me for two weeks. The Medroics Rep told me they'd install the X if approved after testing. Didn't know they'd be electrocuting my bunghole.. 😒
Yikes, well, as long as it didn’t turn you on. 😏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT