West Sioux
DNH
VM
PC

South Central Calhoun
Dike-New Hartford
West Branch
Bellevue

Wow, I don't consider any of these a lock, except maybe DNH...all the others are about jump balls

I-35 has a pretty decent defense and some nice weapons on offense. I think they have a chance to give DNH some problems. It certainly helps they are playing at home. I don't think that game is a slam dunk by any means.

Reactions: JoshAllen25
DNH wins by 40+
West Sioux wins by 28+
Van Meter close win
Bellevue close win

I agree that West Sioux will win handily. VM and Bellevue games will both be very close and slugfests. I don't think DNH wins by 40+ as I-35 will give them a good battle. Care to share your analysis of the DNH/I-35 game?

Reactions: JoshAllen25
DNH has been putting it on teams all year. I saw them play against Regina and Union this year and they look more like a 3A/4A team then a 1A team. Nothing against I35, DNH is just that good.

DNH has been putting it on teams all year. I saw them play against Regina and Union this year and they look more like a 3A/4A team then a 1A team. Nothing against I35, DNH is just that good.

DNH does seem to have a nice balance on offense and a tough defense to go with it. It's really huge come playoff time to be able to have balance and be able to keep other teams off balance. I guess we'll see if it pays off again on Friday.

Reactions: Iabeastmode
I really think that this is the most disagreement over a set of games that I have seen in quite a while. It's gonna be a heck of a week.

I am excited for Friday as I think there are a couple of the games that are going to be battles. It should be a fun night, and can't wait to see who makes it to the dome.

Reactions: Iabeastmode
Weather looking to be alright for Friday? Looks like it might be a bit cooler out but no precipitation?

Just heard at work from a very reliable source that their RB dinged up, but their QB is playing lights out on paper, I have yet to see em play in person but am hoping they make it to the dome so I can watch

Just heard at work from a very reliable source that their RB dinged up, but their QB is playing lights out on paper, I have yet to see em play in person but am hoping they make it to the dome so I can watch
I would guess it is either WB or WS. They have the passing attacks.

3A OR 4A team??

I've seen both DNH and Xavier this year.

I would say that DNH could play with 80-85% of 3A, but not the top, That running back is an impressive athlete - one of those guys who seems to get stronger as the game goes on. Add that to their balance and size and I'm ready to ink them for a final (of course I haven't seen any of our esteemed western teams, so frame of reference is missing)

I'm guessing they could hang with the bottom tier of 4A, who knows, I can't think of ever having seen a 1A - 4A matchup.

West Sioux will make their presence felt too. They aren't the biggest team, but they make up for that with their toughness and physicality. They are also extremely quick and athletic. Their qb is the best in 1A and one of the best in the state regardless of class. Good sized kid too at 6'3" and about 220 lbs. They will make the long trek over to SSC on Friday and will put on a show.

West Sioux will make their presence felt too. They aren't the biggest team, but they make up for that with their toughness and physicality. They are also extremely quick and athletic. Their qb is the best in 1A and one of the best in the state regardless of class. Good sized kid too at 6'3" and about 220 lbs. They will make the long trek over to SSC on Friday and will put on a show.

Arguably

Reactions: Charles86
I like said, that game is not going to be a cake walk. I-35 is going to battle and play tough.

I agree Interstate 35 will battle and play tough. However, Dike New Hartford will drive down Interstate 35. Then they will run over, through, and around Interstate 35 for the win. DNH margin of victory will not be as large as WS over SCC but DNH should dominate this contest.

Reactions: Charles86
Who are you referring to? There is no context.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT