ADVERTISEMENT

OSHA

Don't see any way this makes it through the courts. It shouldn't make it through the courts regardless, but them exempting the USPS from it all but assures it won't.

I was going to post what Dusty said above. He's doing everything the left claimed Trump was going to do (but never did).

Don't see any way this makes it through the courts. It shouldn't make it through the courts regardless, but them exempting the USPS from it all but assures it won't.

I was going to post what Dusty said above. He's doing everything the left claimed Trump was going to do (but never did).

with the USPS exemption, anyone want to defend today's charade as science now?

with the USPS exemption, anyone want to defend today's charade as science now?
Not to mention, you have that fûcking loser Psaki who continues to smugly reject questions.

I would love to Ed Orgeron her disgusting face… only if I was defending myself, of course. I don’t condone walloping women, even the most disgusting of sorts.

Not to mention, you have that fûcking loser Psaki who continues to smugly reject questions.

I would love to Ed Orgeron her disgusting face… only if I was defending myself, of course. I don’t condone walloping women, even the most disgusting of sorts.
Learned to despise her when she was in the Obama State Department.(Along with Marie Harf)

She will circle back to you on that!

Reactions: alphatiger08
And y’all pieces of shit call Trump a dictator. Lol what a hypocritical bag of trash you are.
Freedom doesn’t mean freedom from any consequences of poor choices. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans used to believe in accountability and personal responsibility. LOL!

Freedom doesn’t mean freedom from any consequences of poor choices. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans used to believe in accountability and personal responsibility. LOL!
Accountability and personal responsibility? Lmao. Just like pregnancy.

Reactions: Reasoned

Yes...Republicans used to love big government that told people that you must kowtow to government demands.

You just continue to say stupid shit.

Republicans love personal responsibility. Get the vaccine or don't...but don't cry to us if you get sick. That's the kind of personal responsibility the right has always favored you uneducated corn hick.

5291af.jpg

No telling what Psaki identifies as. They like to gray the lines between male and female so I say you have full power to git 'it' a roundhouse to the temple followed by a fireman's carry with spin and then chuck 'it' out of the ring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT