ADVERTISEMENT

My ingrown toenail and climate change

Wow…. That’s an impressive level of stupidity. Speechless

I'll admit that I often underestimate it ...and even assumed that this headline took her comments out of context for a gotcha. I mean, who is actually this stupid?

But nope, this dull-witted btch literally tried to tie an eclipse and an earthquake to climate change. How do you even begin to confront such ignorance?

Reactions: dhetiger
I'll admit that I often underestimate it ...and even assumed that this headline took her comments out of context for a gotcha. I mean, who is actually this stupid?

But nope, this dull-witted btch literally tried to tie an eclipse and an earthquake to climate change. How do you even begin to confront such ignorance?
bama making the Final 4 was due to climate change. Makes sense

Nothing surprises me from that babbling gaggle of
Yentas.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

The only thing I know to do is keep it in outerspace and just call her BLACK HOLE stupid.

The only thing I know to do is keep it in outerspace and just call her BLACK HOLE stupid.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT