ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Pence, buh-bye

Yeah, I’m not so sure about all that. Why should he have stopped the certification? I actually agree with him here. A lot of the stuff said about him are the rabid Trump supporters and I just ain’t down with it. I’d never vote for him for president but he’s not really wrong.

Agree.

A. I believe that there was cheating in the last election and that he should have gotten to the bottom of it, prevented it, stopped it or reported it as he saw it.

B. Barring the above, if he was unable or unwilling to do that, he has to certify the election.

Agree.

A. I believe that there was cheating in the last election and that he should have gotten to the bottom of it, prevented it, stopped it or reported it as he saw it.

B. Barring the above, if he was unable or unwilling to do that, he has to certify the election.
This

I agree that this has turned purely political!
The GOP clearly want him gone.

The AG , two WH attorneys and his campaign staff who will be witnesses disagree with you. They were very clear that there was no verifiable fraud ( but you ALWAYS know more than those guys) what he was proposing would land him in jail” Cipallone called it “a murder suicide pact” “ and he better get a good criminal attorney.”

The witness list has been carefully screened to include only GOP appointees, attorneys and staff who were personally appointed by Trump.

Kennedy was the shittiest prez we ever had till biden came along. He was a disaster. Can’t believe you included him and excluded Trump.
First I said I liked them because I felt that they really loved the United States and made decisions based on that, not party politics or self importance or other things. Kennedy struck a huge blow for tge Space Program and it is what it is today because he believed in it and pushed it when many did not. He also struck the biggest blow ever against Corporate Income Tax. These guys i mentioned all had faults but it was about not loving this country.

I’m basically a Republican and a conservative, but sinceJanuary 6th I think Trump is a piece of shit. You don’t win elections that way.

Reactions: Konigstiger
LBJ says Hai !!!! And how’d ya like his Great Society programs?!??!
I don’t think Kennedy didn’t have Great Society Programs. Tgat was Johnson. One thing about Johnson, though I didn't like him he had sense enough to not try and be President and run again with old age and bad health like these 2 asses we have now.

First I said I liked them because I felt that they really loved the United States and made decisions based on that, not party politics or self importance or other things. Kennedy struck a huge blow for tge Space Program and it is what it is today because he believed in it and pushed it when many did not. He also struck the biggest blow ever against Corporate Income Tax. These guys i mentioned all had faults but it was about not loving this country.

I’m basically a Republican and a conservative, but sinceJanuary 6th I think Trump is a piece of shit. You don’t win elections that way.
JFK was more a conservative than many of the Rs in DC today. And he was damn sure more of one than the so-called lifelong R on this board.

JFK was more a conservative than many of the Rs in DC today. And he was damn sure more of one than the so-called lifelong R on this board.
Are Mike Pence and Bill Barr real Republicans? I need to know because just those witnesses and WH lawyer are going to testify Trumps knew his order was constitutionally illegal. That’s a trip to Otisville - even if they drop the other 77 charges.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
He’s a very nice man and of strong moral character but……I’m sorry, it’s time to flush the 💩 out of DC and he ain’t the laxative.
“ You’re too honest Mike” just say there was Fraud and leave the rest to me and Congress”

They’ve been a clown show almost top to bottom, but it looks like John Lauro, who’s taken the public lead this week, is topping them all. He started the week peddling the free speech argument against the indictment, which has been pulverized by many people, such that I don’t even need to go into it. But just to toss in my own quick two cents: If I say to John that Jeff is a terrible person and should die, that’s free speech; if I say to John that Jeff is terrible person and we should conspire to murder him, that’s criminal intent. Pretty simple.

But Lauro really outdid himself Thursday night on Laura Ingraham’s show. Early in his segment, he said to Ingraham that before January 6, Trump had voiced his support for Mike Pence to refuse to certify the Electoral College votes and send the presidential election back to the states. Then, a little later, Lauro said: “What President Trump said is, ‘Let’s go with option D. Let’s just halt, let’s just pause the voting and allow the state legislatures to take one last look and make a determination as to whether or not the elections were handled fairly.’ That’s constitutional law. That’s not an issue of criminal activity.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Um … whut? That is exactly an admission of criminal activity! It’s an admission that Trump was urging Pence to violate the Electoral Count Act, which requires him to preside ceremonially over the counting and approve it. In fact, Lauro was describing a conversation that is recorded in the indictment! Go look. It’s in paragraph 93: “The Defendant and Co-Conspirator 2 then asked the Vice President to either unilaterally reject the legitimate electors from the seven targeted states, or send the question of which slate was legitimate to the targeted states’ legislatures.”

Over on MSNBC, they were quick to pounce. “That is a Trump criminal defense lawyer quoting Donald Trump committing a crime,” said Lawrence O’Donnell.
Does that make Biden guilty of this since he appointed an AG who had a grudge against Trump and then sicced him on Trump thus using the Federal attorneys and FBI?[/url]
everyone has a grudge against Trump. His entire witness list is his former staff and Cabinet. 100% GOP . It truly is political for sure.

Are Mike Pence and Bill Barr real Republicans? I need to know because just those witnesses and WH lawyer are going to testify Trumps knew his order was constitutionally illegal. That’s a trip to Otisville - even if they drop the other 77 charges.
No, they may testify they or others told him that. He may have chosen to not believe their opinion. It’s going to be impossible to prove what he “knew” but you keep hope alive, mmkay?

“ You’re too honest Mike” just say there was Fraud and leave the rest to me and Congress”

They’ve been a clown show almost top to bottom, but it looks like John Lauro, who’s taken the public lead this week, is topping them all. He started the week peddling the free speech argument against the indictment, which has been pulverized by many people, such that I don’t even need to go into it. But just to toss in my own quick two cents: If I say to John that Jeff is a terrible person and should die, that’s free speech; if I say to John that Jeff is terrible person and we should conspire to murder him, that’s criminal intent. Pretty simple.

But Lauro really outdid himself Thursday night on Laura Ingraham’s show. Early in his segment, he said to Ingraham that before January 6, Trump had voiced his support for Mike Pence to refuse to certify the Electoral College votes and send the presidential election back to the states. Then, a little later, Lauro said: “What President Trump said is, ‘Let’s go with option D. Let’s just halt, let’s just pause the voting and allow the state legislatures to take one last look and make a determination as to whether or not the elections were handled fairly.’ That’s constitutional law. That’s not an issue of criminal activity.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Um … whut? That is exactly an admission of criminal activity! It’s an admission that Trump was urging Pence to violate the Electoral Count Act, which requires him to preside ceremonially over the counting and approve it. In fact, Lauro was describing a conversation that is recorded in the indictment! Go look. It’s in paragraph 93: “The Defendant and Co-Conspirator 2 then asked the Vice President to either unilaterally reject the legitimate electors from the seven targeted states, or send the question of which slate was legitimate to the targeted states’ legislatures.”

Over on MSNBC, they were quick to pounce. “That is a Trump criminal defense lawyer quoting Donald Trump committing a crime,” said Lawrence O’Donnell.

everyone has a grudge against Trump. His entire witness list is his former staff and Cabinet. 100% GOP . It truly is political for sure.
You are just Captain Copy and Paste, huh?

Okay Judge Judy. Should we add mind reader to your ever growing list of specialties?

Making your own law? If Trump told Pence to do something and Pence didn’t do it because he thought it was illegal, Trump is not guilty of doing the act He told Pence to do. Also even if pence and Barr told Trump it was illegal it does not mean Trump necessarily believed them or thought it was, so you can’t say he “knew” it was illegal or unconstitutional.

if Pence did not do what Trump told him to do Trump is not guilty of any thing here. If Trump didn’t believe what he was doing with Pence was wrong, then everything Pence and Barr testify is hearsay. Check with a good criminal lawyer. You probably have one on standby.

Should’ve sent US troops to Cuba.
You liberals exaggerate and obfuscate just like your lying leader, Obama, taught you to, don’t you?
Not really. What should have happened is there shoukd have been no Bay of Pigs to start with. What the Cuban crisis was about to stop the Russians from building intermediate range nuclear missles in Cuba..They stopped that. I don’t know why the US should try to take over another country With its army. Maybe, but there wasn’t a good reason. It shoukd never have happened. Well, they got Kennedy for it in Dallas, anyway.

Not really. What should have happened is there shoukd have been no Bay of Pigs to start with. What the Cuban crisis was about to stop the Russians from building intermediate range nuclear missles in Cuba..They stopped that. I don’t know why the US should try to take over another country With its army. Maybe, but there wasn’t a good reason. It shoukd never have happened. Well, they got Kennedy for it in Dallas, anyway.
We should have liberated the Cubans then when we had good reason to. Instead those poor, innocent peasants have suffered the past 70+ years.

Cuba could have been a wonderful vacation destination for us all these years. Imagine the unlimited supply cigars and kryptonite. It has plenty of beachfront property along it’s coast for condos and golf courses. Plenty of good looking whores too.

I’m surprised that you would side with communism on this one.

We should have liberated the Cubans then when we had good reason to. Instead those poor, innocent peasants have suffered the past 70+ years.

Cuba could have been a wonderful vacation destination for us all these years. Imagine the unlimited supply cigars and kryptonite. It has plenty of beachfront property along it’s coast for condos and golf courses. Plenty of good looking whores too.

I’m surprised that you would side with communism on this one.
I’m not siding with anybody. You ever heard of the Monroe Doctfine? We shoukd tell Europeans to not interfere in American countries and we should interfere?

Making your own law? If Trump told Pence to do something and Pence didn’t do it because he thought it was illegal, Trump is not guilty of doing the act He told Pence to do. Also even if pence and Barr told Trump it was illegal it does not mean Trump necessarily believed them or thought it was, so you can’t say he “knew” it was illegal or unconstitutional.

if Pence did not do what Trump told him to do Trump is not guilty of any thing here. If Trump didn’t believe what he was doing with Pence was wrong, then everything Pence and Barr testify is hearsay. Check with a good criminal lawyer. You probably have one on standby.
Thus the conspiracy charges. They have to prove Trump BELIEVD he had lost the election. That'll never happen.

I’m not siding with anybody. You ever heard of the Monroe Doctfine? We shoukd tell Europeans to not interfere in American countries and we should interfere?
Monroe doctrine was to keep Russia out of South America. We will protect South American countries if invaded upon. It had nothing to do with allowing Cuba to set up Russian nukes 90 miles from Florida.

You know just enough to be dangerous, bill.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Watch and learn, pencilDick.

That old ashed phucktard obviously got his PhD in alternate reality history, because the Monroe Doctrine had to do with Spain and Britain’s influence in central and South America …. We bought the only thing Russian had on this side of the Pacific … though I bet Sarah Palin probably subscribes to the thought that Rooskies will be on her doorstep just any day now

Reactions: dhetiger
That old ashed phucktard obviously got his PhD in alternate reality history, because the Monroe Doctrine had to do with Spain and Britain’s influence in central and South America …. We bought the only thing Russian had on this side of the Pacific … though I bet Sarah Palin probably subscribes to the thought that Rooskies will be on her doorstep just any day now
The doctrine covered more than just Spain and Britain. It was for ANY European or Asian country allying up with a South American country or in this case, Russia & Cuba. Here’s something more applicable to this discussion:

I remember Argentina getting pissed at the US for not supporting them in the Falkland war.
There are many examples of where different administrations rattled their MD sabers in the past 200 years.

I’m thinking ipd was staring at the tall, skinny boys in the basketball recruiting magazines when they “taught him” the details of the MD. 😝

She can see Russia from her house.

ADVERTISEMENT

TLDR....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT