ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Pence, buh-bye

He’s a very nice man and of strong moral character but……I’m sorry, it’s time to flush the 💩 out of DC and he ain’t the laxative.

Reactions: billywayneluck
What a terrible response. It’s not like he stood a chance anyways, but I can’t wait for the first debate to start clearing some of the herd…
You are a dreamer. If you so called “cleaned the herd“ there would not be anybody left.

He’s a very nice man and of strong moral character but……I’m sorry, it’s time to flush the 💩 out of DC and he ain’t the laxative.
Wasn’t there some smoke a few years ago about him being a pedo and molesting a young boy? I may have the wrong guy, but I think it was him

He is correct .POTUS can’t do Jack shit in the states / cities. It’s a delusion. The governors, mayors , sheriffs and police chiefs have to step up and clean up their shit and stop blaming the Fed.

You people can’t be as stupid as Tucker ( proven 100% liar by Dominion x $800M.. more soon)

Truth is the law… get familiar with it so you can be smarter than Tucker. The Posse Comitatus Act consists of just one sentence: “Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”

Last edited:
He is correct .POTUS can’t do Jack shit in the states / cities. It’s a delusion. The governors, mayors , sheriffs and police chiefs have to step up and clean up their shit and stop blaming the Fed.

You people can’t be as stupid as Tucker ( proven 100% liar by Dominion x $800M.. more soon)

Truth is the law… get familiar with it so you can be smarter than Tucker.

But he created all the jobs that were shut down and eliminated in the states/cities. Any delusion there? You are as stupid as creepy joe because you show it consistently.

But he created all the jobs that were shut down and eliminated in the states/cities. Any delusion there? You are as stupid as creepy joe because you show it consistently.
WTF are talking about? … Bidenomics are far better than the Trumpsky depression.

POTUS can’t do Jack fvck about city / county crime. Maybe fund more prisons. so which administration is responsible for the shortage of jails / prisons. Cities can’t fund them.

Truth is the law… get familiar with it so you can be smarter than Tucker. The Posse Comitatus Act consists of just one sentence: “Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”

Does that make Biden guilty of this since he appointed an AG who had a grudge against Trump and then sicced him on Trump thus using the Federal attorneys and FBI?[/url]

Wouldn’t this make Bidenaw guilty of this act? He hired an AG who had a grudge against Trump and sicced him on Trump plus bringing all the Federal Attorneys and FBI into his fight with Trump? I never saw so many government people after one guy.

WTF are talking about? … Bidenomics are far better than the Trumpsky depression.

POTUS can’t do Jack fvck about city / county crime. Maybe fund more prisons. so which administration is responsible for the shortage of jails / prisons. Cities can’t fund them.
Don't you have some sh^t to treat? Trump wants to know. TRUMP 2024

Whose “truth”? Yours? The Dems??

The REAL truth?? You lib phuckers are so estranged from reality as to be mortal enemies to truth

Pontius Pilate would be proud of your cynical use of “truth”
Constitution and Federal Register … but those are just suggestion to the Qcult. I particularly enjoyed the predication of a certain obese SCOTUS MAGAt wife who stated publicly that the current administrative would be imprisoned on a barge outside Gitmo and tried for treason. She’s typical.

Wouldn’t this make Bidenaw guilty of this act? He hired an AG who had a grudge against Trump and sicced him on Trump plus bringing all the Federal Attorneys and FBI into his fight with Trump? I never saw so many government people after one guy.
A UNANIMOUS panel of Trump appointees to 11th circuit and SCOTUS agreed with admissibility and the warrant, burden of proof for probable cause regarding all the evidence on appeal.

What does UNANIMOUS mean to you as far as certainty???

You are aware of those rulings. Y/n answer please… if N I will link it so you can escape the alternative reality bubble.

Constitution and Federal Register … but those are just suggestion to the Qcult. I particularly enjoyed the predication of a certain obese SCOTUS MAGAt wife who stated publicly that the current administrative would be imprisoned on a barge outside Gitmo and tried for treason. She’s typical.
WTF are you talking about? Ramblings of an idiot. What kind of drugs ao they have you on?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

If your party didn't support AG's and DA's who abhore law and order, that would probably be a great start.

A UNANIMOUS panel of Trump appointees to 11th circuit and SCOTUS agreed with admissibility and the warrant, burden of proof for probable cause regarding all the evidence on appeal.

What does UNANIMOUS mean to you as far as certainty???

You are aware of those rulings. Y/n answer please… if N I will link it so you can escape the alternative reality bubble.
That has nothing to do with the question I ask. I said was Biden guilty of after appointing an AG that had a grudge against Trump and then siccIng him on Trump, resulting in him mobilizing the FBI and Fed prosecutors against him for political purposes a violation of this act.

Sorry Mike, I will say it again, I think you’re a decent man but you ain’t gotta shot. Plus, tossing your old boss under the bus and siding with the Marxists is not a resume enhancer.

“Today’s indictment serves as an important reminder: anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States,” Pence said in a statement. “I will have more to say about the government’s case after reviewing the indictment.”

“On January 6th, Former President Trump demanded that I choose between him and the Constitution. I chose the Constitution and I always will,” Pence said.

The former vice president then pledged to defend America in a way consistent with “the Constitution and the character and decency of the American people.”

“As your president, I will not yield an inch in defending America, our people, or our values, and I promise you: I will do so in a way consistent with my oath to the Constitution and the character and decency of the American people,” Pence concluded. “We will restore a threshold of integrity and civility in public life so we can bring real solutions to the challenges plaguing our nation.”

Don’t you see Mike, siding with the Democrats and never Trumpers will NOT get you votes or respect……just a useful idiot title.

Sorry Mike, I will say it again, I think you’re a decent man but you ain’t gotta shot. Plus, tossing your old boss under the bus and siding with the Marxists is not a resume enhancer.

“Today’s indictment serves as an important reminder: anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States,” Pence said in a statement. “I will have more to say about the government’s case after reviewing the indictment.”

“On January 6th, Former President Trump demanded that I choose between him and the Constitution. I chose the Constitution and I always will,” Pence said.

The former vice president then pledged to defend America in a way consistent with “the Constitution and the character and decency of the American people.”

“As your president, I will not yield an inch in defending America, our people, or our values, and I promise you: I will do so in a way consistent with my oath to the Constitution and the character and decency of the American people,” Pence concluded. “We will restore a threshold of integrity and civility in public life so we can bring real solutions to the challenges plaguing our nation.”

Don’t you see Mike, siding with the Democrats and never Trumpers will NOT get you votes or respect……just a useful idiot title.
He gone..

Yeah, I’m not so sure about all that. Why should he have stopped the certification? I actually agree with him here. A lot of the stuff said about him are the rabid Trump supporters and I just ain’t down with it. I’d never vote for him for president but he’s not really wrong.

I’ll say this. I think Pence is at least partially correct with his comments. That said - I don’t know that I would straight up snipe my former running mate. You can say he’s holding to his convictions and upholding the constitution, which is a good thing.

What I am not convinced of - how culpable is Trump in the Jan 6 “insurrection?” So much of that investigation has been bungled, shaky evidence, etc. If Trump is guilty, then Pence has a valid point. If not … he’s just attacking his former running mate which is pretty bad optics.

Convicted or not, the cases against Trump need to be fair and just. We already know they are politically motivated. At least give the man a fair trial.

Yeah, I’m not so sure about all that. Why should he have stopped the certification? I actually agree with him here. A lot of the stuff said about him are the rabid Trump supporters and I just ain’t down with it. I’d never vote for him for president but he’s not really wrong.
Not to get lost in the weeds, so to speak, I can give Pence latitude on not stopping the certification, assuming they had exhausted all legitimate, legal challenges to the election process. And that’s the center of the indictment matter, Trump truly believed there were election irregularities (understandably so) and happy Jack’s contention is Trump “knew” he lost but kept fighting nonetheless. Good luck trying to prove that.

Not to get lost in the weeds, so to speak, I can give Pence latitude on not stopping the certification, assuming they had exhausted all legitimate, legal challenges to the election process. And that’s the center of the indictment matter, Trump truly believed there were election irregularities (understandably so) and happy Jack’s contention is Trump “knew” he lost but kept fighting nonetheless. Good luck trying to prove that.
All legitimate recourses were exhausted on December 17th, when the state electors certify results. Everything done after that was political theater and useless thrashing about …. Any conjecture that anything would change after that was fantasy.

The December 17th deadline was about which the final Supreme Court ruling on Bush v Gore turned. Continuing to pot stir after that was pointless

Remember, that selecting a President is SOLELY the preview of the STATES …. It just so happens that all the states allow the president electors To be selected by an election. It is within the states rights to repeal constitutions to allow them to select electors based upon drunk tiddlywinks games

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So to be clear, you thought Pence had a chance to win the primary?
Don’t think I said that. I just have a feeling that none of the people connected to the executive branch are clean.

I think there are only 3 presidents in my life time who I felt really loved this country and put it first. Eisenhower, Kennedy and Reagon and I’m pretty sure they were not entirely clean. But IMO the country came first with them, not the party or liberal or conservative, etc. I was surprised most at Kennedy. Unlike many I thought he was a great President.

Don’t think I said that. I just have a feeling that none of the people connected to the executive branch are clean.

I think there are only 3 presidents in my life time who I felt really loved this country and put it first. Eisenhower, Kennedy and Reagon and I’m pretty sure they were not entirely clean. But IMO the country came first with them, not the party or liberal or conservative, etc. I was surprised most at Kennedy. Unlike many I thought he was a great President.
Kennedy was the shittiest prez we ever had till biden came along. He was a disaster. Can’t believe you included him and excluded Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT