ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in another part of the world….

Why would they not do this? Biden bows down to both of them so they have no one to keep them in check. China keeps puddin head and hunter's cash flow going and Putin treats joe the way willie treated kameltoe.

..the bad guys smell blood.
Of course you read up on the Trumpsky administration decisions before you referenced Afghanistan, right?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Just wondering what I missed bro… he campaigned on “endless wars”… said he wanted withdrawal by may 1. Just wondering when that changed from good to bad… enlighten me.

buden pushed it back? We’d already be out of that hell hole

….and surely ($1 to airplane) you don’t suggest that China and Russia are intimidated by our dementia patient in chief? 😂😂

buden pushed it back? We’d already be out of that hell hole

….and surely ($1 to airplane) you don’t suggest that China and Russia are intimidated by our dementia patient in chief? 😂😂
Do you think that commies were scared of a failed corrupt real-estate con man? Why? The Trumpsky family are generational cowards- not one has ever served - not one ever will.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Defend biden…😂….every time….followed by “but Trump”
Did I say anything about thinking we should stay there……let alone BE there?
@David_Dennison, they will never see the hypocrisy in being Trump supporters and taking this line of attack, after their orange messiah licked Putin and Xi’s balls his entire Presidency for his own political and financial gain. Trump only stopped blowing China the last few months of his (one) term when it was politically convenient...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT