ADVERTISEMENT

The adults..

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
...being in charge and all, are dragging us kicking and screaming towards WW3.

China now openly supporting Russia military.

And now more and more lawmakers, mostly those adults we're speaking of, are pressuring this administration to send F-16's to Ukraine.

It's time for the adults to start adulting. This is getting ridiculously dangerous.

WW3

And now more and more lawmakers, mostly those adults we're speaking of, are pressuring this administration to send F-16's to Ukraine.

It's time for the adults to start adulting. This is getting ridiculously dangerous.
has already started and we are already in it. Just a proxy war at the moment, but won’t be long until we have troops on the ground.

Fear not! Joe has a cure for cancer after you get cancer from the nuclear fallout if you survive. Biden 2024!!!
#waitforit

China is denying sending anything militarily to Russia, and they don’t want to be subject to Western sanctions since their economy is balanced on a raggedy edge.

but I’m for the weapons we are sending Ukraine....and more. They are literally the front line of democracy and liberty, and this war must be won, and they ARE winning. To not help them would be a Neville Chamberlain move. Sure it’s a proxy war, and frankly a cheap one for NATO and US......but it has to be done.

This is the most blatant attempt at a faux super power to just conquer a nation, and the UN is shown to be an absolute worthless and toothless organization to stop this sort of aggression which was its original sole purpose. This support must be done, or no free country is safe from similar fate.

I can go on, but I know there are many opposed to the cost of our support. I know it’s Biden leading the nation, and he deserves our hatred, but in this ONE case, we are doing it right IMO. Regardless that we have a lying vegetable in the top seat.

China is denying sending anything militarily to Russia, and they don’t want to be subject to Western sanctions since their economy is balanced on a raggedy edge.

but I’m for the weapons we are sending Ukraine....and more. They are literally the front line of democracy and liberty, and this war must be won, and they ARE winning. To not help them would be a Neville Chamberlain move. Sure it’s a proxy war, and frankly a cheap one for NATO and US......but it has to be done.

This is the most blatant attempt at a faux super power to just conquer a nation, and the UN is shown to be an absolute worthless and toothless organization to stop this sort of aggression which was its original sole purpose. This support must be done, or no free country is safe from similar fate.

I can go on, but I know there are many opposed to the cost of our support. I know it’s Biden leading the nation, and he deserves our hatred, but in this ONE case, we are doing it right IMO. Regardless that we have a lying vegetable in the top seat.

I'm just not so sure that the juice is worth the squeeze. We're risking a lot to save evil from being invaded by evil.

And the women are hot from both places so...🤷‍♂️

I'm just not so sure that the juice is worth the squeeze. We're risking a lot to save evil from being invaded by evil.

And the women are hot from both places so...🤷‍♂️
Curious…. Why do you believe Ukraine is evil and needing to be allowed for destruction? On what basis and from what source?

….. I know it’s Biden leading the nation, and he deserves our hatred, but in this ONE case, we are doing it right IMO. Regardless that we have a lying vegetable in the top seat.
Got to disagree about this, remember this assessment:
As Robert Gates, former defense secretary in the Obama administration, once put it, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Why expect anything different now?

Curious…. Why do you believe Ukraine is evil and needing to be allowed for destruction? On what basis and from what source?

Corrupt AF and a free society insofar as you're free to do things that the government agrees with. They tend to ban political parties and religion and that's not my idea of a democracy.

Also about a third of the country, landmass wise, are a bit nazi-ish.

None of this excuses Putin or Russia's actions and I do truly feel bad for the innocents caught in the middle.

I have mixed feelings on the matter, for the reasons @BamaFan1137 mentions below. It really depends on what Putin's end game is. He's an egomaniac sure, but having power and money doesn't account for much if civilization is left in a smoldering heap. The initial reaction is that we should discourage aggression and a land grab. The question is there more to the Ukraine situation than we have been told? Is it worth escalating from a cold war to a hot war? If the war goes hot - Houston we have a problem.

Corrupt AF and a free society insofar as you're free to do things that the government agrees with. They tend to ban political parties and religion and that's not my idea of a democracy.

Also about a third of the country, landmass wise, are a bit nazi-ish.

None of this excuses Putin or Russia's actions and I do truly feel bad for the innocents caught in the middle.

Corrupt AF? OK, that can be applied to our country, most EU countries, South America …. Just saying

And the Nazi-ish has been good Russian propaganda bought by a bunch of media and embellished. There are skin heads all over the EU, Russia, and even in US, but Ukraine doesn’t have largely proportionally more….. hell, they are lead by a Jew. But the propo has been rampant out there painting the country….. I’ve watched it more than a year

Thanks for replying- I was just trying to gauge reasons

Corrupt AF? OK, that can be applied to our country, most EU countries, South America …. Just saying

And the Nazi-ish has been good Russian propaganda bought by a bunch of media and embellished. There are skin heads all over the EU, Russia, and even in US, but Ukraine doesn’t have largely proportionally more….. hell, they are lead by a Jew. But the propo has been rampant out there painting the country….. I’ve watched it more than a year

Thanks for replying- I was just trying to gauge reasons

We certainly have our issues in this country but we don't yet ban political parties or religion. I think it's fair to rank levels of corruption and despotism.

Racism is a global problem. Having entire divisions of your army that are (or were prior to the invasion) openly supportive of nazi ideology, wear nazi garb, have nazi symbolism and espouse nazi propaganda is another issue entirely.

When we first began to provide aid to Ukraine, Congress forbade any of that aid to go to the Azov Regiment because of their nazi tendencies.

Look, imo...Ukraine is less evil than Putin's Russia but damn...look at the sentence that I just typed.

Look at this one...

We certainly have our issues in this country but we don't yet ban political parties or religion. I think it's fair to rank levels of corruption and despotism.

Racism is a global problem. Having entire divisions of your army that are (or were prior to the invasion) openly supportive of nazi ideology, wear nazi garb, have nazi symbolism and espouse nazi propaganda is another issue entirely.

When we first began to provide aid to Ukraine, Congress forbade any of that aid to go to the Azov Regiment because of their nazi tendencies.

Look, imo...Ukraine is less evil than Putin's Russia but damn...look at the sentence that I just typed.
The one party I know they banned was the Pro-Russian party that was rife with folk intending to run the country after Russia took over….. um, that’s treason

Again, the source of all that Nazi crap was Google and NBC who regurgitated a lot of that info from rehashed Russian propaganda …. Track down the providence of that info, and then what Azov actually was last year before Azovstal fell.

Did the guy who started Azov probably stroke a Hitler doll in bed? Probably that phucker did, but that dude wasn’t involved anymore for several years, and Azov regiment had been absorbed by the Ukraine National guard…. There are plenty of stories out there about them turning their back on their Nazi-ish beginning beginnings ….. but none of that was vetted by the Western media…. The NYT was carrying alot of that Nazi narrative before the invasion

In full disclosure, I’ve read a lot about Azov regiment and their defense of Azovstal, in fact literally daily I would get up and read the latest about Azovstal……they ALL were ready to die starving, and without water to not let the Russians win. They had to be ordered by the Ukrainian President to surrender to preserve their lives …… whereas Russians literally leave wounded to die in fields and worse because there’s not a phucking bit of GAS by the Russian MoD about an damn persons life, especially their own soldiers

Again, not asking for anyone to change an opinion, but I have followed this war daily for the entire duration….. probably an obsession in some folks calculations. But what I see are people who truly love their country, love their freedom from Russia’s hundreds of years of influence, love each other down to the lowliest grunt, can’t wait for the time they can be fully integrated with NATO and the EU. I see and read about people crying from their gratitude to the US, Poland, Great Britain, Australia, France….. the list goes on….. and it makes me proud for what we are doing

If there is some risk here …. Which I now conclude to be near zil….. it is worth the risk, IMO opine, as this is a globe changing event and in the favor of democracy and against true tyranny. And the outcome if Russia loses is Putin goes away, because he can’t survive this error. And the replacement head of government will have to adjust to a war from which they need to extract, aa their getting their azz handed to them on all frigging fronts, war and economic

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Look at this one...

Careful, Gator will be on soon saying this ^ is nothing compared with Trump’s Nazi ties.

If there is some risk here …. Which I now conclude to be near zil…..

I do absolutely agree that much of the Russian threat is a bluff. His bluff is an attempt to survive and retain power.

My fear is that it continues to escalate and China does get more involved. They are currently bluffing as well but the possibility is there.

The one party I know they banned was the Pro-Russian party that was rife with folk intending to run the country after Russia took over….. um, that’s treason

Again, the source of all that Nazi crap was Google and NBC who regurgitated a lot of that info from rehashed Russian propaganda …. Track down the providence of that info, and then what Azov actually was last year before Azovstal fell.

Did the guy who started Azov probably stroke a Hitler doll in bed? Probably that phucker did, but that dude wasn’t involved anymore for several years, and Azov regiment had been absorbed by the Ukraine National guard…. There are plenty of stories out there about them turning their back on their Nazi-ish beginning beginnings ….. but none of that was vetted by the Western media…. The NYT was carrying alot of that Nazi narrative before the invasion

In full disclosure, I’ve read a lot about Azov regiment and their defense of Azovstal, in fact literally daily I would get up and read the latest about Azovstal……they ALL were ready to die starving, and without water to not let the Russians win. They had to be ordered by the Ukrainian President to surrender to preserve their lives …… whereas Russians literally leave wounded to die in fields and worse because there’s not a phucking bit of GAS by the Russian MoD about an damn persons life, especially their own soldiers

Again, not asking for anyone to change an opinion, but I have followed this war daily for the entire duration….. probably an obsession in some folks calculations. But what I see are people who truly love their country, love their freedom from Russia’s hundreds of years of influence, love each other down to the lowliest grunt, can’t wait for the time they can be fully integrated with NATO and the EU. I see and read about people crying from their gratitude to the US, Poland, Great Britain, Australia, France….. the list goes on….. and it makes me proud for what we are doing

If there is some risk here …. Which I now conclude to be near zil….. it is worth the risk, IMO opine, as this is a globe changing event and in the favor of democracy and against true tyranny. And the outcome if Russia loses is Putin goes away, because he can’t survive this error. And the replacement head of government will have to adjust to a war from which they need to extract, aa their getting their azz handed to them on all frigging fronts, war and economic

You've clearly done more research on Azov than I have.

I see the imagery and I know the history of their cooperation with the extermination of "undesirables" from WW2. That's the extent of my knowledge.

Granted it's entirely understandable why the Ukrainians hated Stalin and the Red Army in general.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT