ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAts are going to usher in a second wave of COVID deaths

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
But we dern’t wanna shawt becuz r freedumbs!

E5teGjoX0AAsjW_

Thank goodness we kicked out the most corrupt President in American history, so we can now trust our FDA.

Biden and Harris got shots publicly. Trump didn’t due to his image. The first example is leadership, the second example is weakness.

So they were lying before the election but took the shots after the election

sounds about right for dem scum

Thank goodness we kicked out the most corrupt President in American history, so we can now trust our FDA.

Biden and Harris got shots publicly. Trump didn’t due to his image. The first example is leadership, the second example is weakness.
I had the virus and I’m not getting the shot. Fûck you, pussy. Lol.

You should consider putting your toaster in your bathroom, plugging it in, and then taking a bath and dropping the toaster in the bathtub.

Reactions: Reasoned
Pretty sure he was in favor of unarmed Ashley Babbit getting killed
Bitching about gun control but doesn’t want police to be allowed to do their jobs. Liberals are scum.

Reactions: dustinator
Pretty sure he was in favor of unarmed Ashley Babbit getting killed
Bitching about gun control but doesn’t want police to be allowed to do their jobs. Liberals are scum.
Police want stronger tools to take guns off the streets. People like you enable the criminals. Be proud.

Police want stronger tools to take guns off the streets. People like you enable the criminals. Be proud.
More BS. Some police might think that way. The majority know that fear of an armed victim deters a lot of crime. I’ve had actual face to face conversations with many cops and they overwhelmingly support the 2nd amendment and gun ownership.

More evidence you aren’t living in reality.

Reactions: dustinator
Literal lol.

Your side coddles the criminals, you simple fûck. You suck at this. I’m much more intelligent than you, but I keep engaging you because I enjoy using you as my punching bag.

Full confidence in Sleepy Joe! You thinking he unites the country and cures cancer before his next max dose of donepezil (Aricept), rivastigmine (Exelon) or galantamine (Razadyne)?

Only a sucker dumb enough to vote for him twice would have significant trust of any of the Trump Administration’s “results”.

We will not be able to vote for Joe and the Ho again. Sleepy's brain is already jello and in a couple years it will probably leak out of his ears as he watches the white hairs on his legs stand up.

Dumbass! They didn't have antibodies, Trump did...BTW, I trust Fauci as far as I can throw him. What self-aggrandizing jackass...

More BS. Some police might think that way. The majority know that fear of an armed victim deters a lot of crime. I’ve had actual face to face conversations with many cops and they overwhelmingly support the 2nd amendment and gun ownership.

More evidence you aren’t living in reality.
Aren’t these the same police blackeye wants to defund because they hunt black people?

Full confidence in Sleepy Joe! You thinking he unites the country and cures cancer before his next max dose of donepezil (Aricept), rivastigmine (Exelon) or galantamine (Razadyne)?
You would think Trumpsky would have been able to hold his own with a potted plant right? Instead- reality= Sleepy Joe absolutely ripped him a new asshole in front of a national audience -three consecutive times in face to face debates- without a teleprompter. You can’t undo that.

That’s the reason he lost. Get over it. Pick better nominees next time.

Are there people who don't know that Trump got vaccinated?

You would think Trumpsky would have been able to hold his own with a potted plant right? Instead- reality= Sleepy Joe absolutely ripped him a new asshole in front of a national audience -three consecutive times in face to face debates- without a teleprompter. You can’t undo that.

That’s the reason he lost. Get over it. Pick better nominees next time.

Who should? The Republican Party? Dont
You claim you’re a membe? You can claim all the shit you want but every single time you post you make yourself a liar. Fvck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Democraps are going to usher in a second wave of COVID hysteria for another round of freedom infringements and control, plus more federal funded COVID goodies

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Who should? The Republican Party? Dont
You claim you’re a membe? You can claim all the shit you want but every single time you post you make yourself a liar. Fvck off.
I share the exact same position Liz Cheney and the other 9 true GOP who voted to impeach the corrupt fascist MF. They too suddenly became RINOs . I’m ok with it.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Democraps are going to usher in a second wave of COVID hysteria for another round of freedom infringements and control, plus more federal funded COVID goodies

^^^^this. Already being set up.
So the first COVID “hysteria” wasn’t all to ruin the economy because Trump was President? Glad we established that MAGAts were lying to us then. Thanks, guys!

Say hello to a bunch of maskless democrat idiots who fled the state and got COVID. I have to laugh. The stupidity is long, deep and continuous.

texas-democrats-flee-state-109-1.jpeg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT