ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAts are going to usher in a second wave of COVID deaths

This isn’t your family reunion, Pops. Guarantee every single one of those women is smarter than you. Not that that’s much of an achievement. ;)
You can’t even spell “masturbating” correctly, so maybe work on your own intelligence before you criticize mine, you racist clown 😂

I’m better than you in literally every single tangible metric in life.

You can’t even spell “masturbating” correctly, so maybe work on your own intelligence before you criticize mine, you racist clown 😂

I’m better than you in literally every single tangible metric in life.
Good catch. I’m sure you see that word a lot at your incel support group. And I salute your pride in your double-wide. Livin’ your best life!

MAGAts: The dumbest segment of the American population, AINEC...

Guam is sinking! Too much stuff on Guam. Run for the hills Democrats!! Voter IDs are racist!!! USA is the worst country on the planet! Whitey keeping us DOWN!!!

I don't give a damn that millions are crashing the border from every direction, the USA is a systemically racist country full of hate and suppression. I need a hug!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I think we might consider letting Guam sink to the bottom of the ocean if we can get a cure for cancer! Seems like a fair trade to me so long as we can get the personnel off in time.

I think you are on to something. We will lose some folks when Guam sinks BUT Joe should be able to concentrate more on the cancer cure at that point. I agree with your point that these events should trigger some personal time off... maybe another Federal National Holiday?

Gator, Sockeye... Thoughts???

Good catch. I’m sure you see that word a lot at your incel support group. And I salute your pride in your double-wide. Livin’ your best life!
Yes, sis. I am definitely living my best life, but my definition and yours are pretty contrasting.

I am sad for your parent. And I am more sad for your kid.

All she said is she wouldn’t trust just Trump’s word on it, which should be true of anyone who isn’t a gullible rube. Just ask Trump University students, his creditors, his business partners, his contractors, his ex-wives, his “charities”, etc. Dr. Disinfectant Injector is a serial liar and the dumbest person to hold the office by a country mile.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I share the exact same position Liz Cheney and the other 9 true GOP who voted to impeach the corrupt fascist MF. They too suddenly became RINOs . I’m ok with it.

When a pinko communist asshat like peenace likes your post, you simply must know that you are on the wrong side of an argument. This chick is a literal weathervane of retardation.

Who could’ve possibly seen this coming :rolleyes:...

I read it earlier. It read like bad theater. Maybe it is based on some truth but good Lord at her pearl clutching.

I would consider the vaccine if I didn't already have antibodies but doctors can be hyper-political too. I think this doctor proves the possibility, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT