ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin biden and his sleazy family at work again...

Heavens....who didn't see this coming? Gator, you're stupid and partisan....did you see this coming?
There’s a firewall and I can’t see it… But Yes.. I predicated long ago that Hunter would likely be indicted for tax fraud / evasion and whatever charges that were being investigated from 5-6 yrs back. Not sure what else you want.. capitol punishment?

Do you REALLY want the DOJ to pursue profiteering children / relatives of POTUS?? Be careful what you wish for.

Hopefully both Trumpsky and Puddin will lose credibility with any further proven charges and we will have fresh rational candidates.

^ Don’t count on it, do you ever get out in public and truly listen to people? There’s very little “united” left in these states.

There’s a firewall and I can’t see it… But Yes.. I predicated long ago that Hunter would likely be indicted for tax fraud / evasion and whatever charges that were being investigated from 5-6 yrs back. Not sure what else you want.. capitol punishment?

Do you REALLY want the DOJ to pursue profiteering children / relatives of POTUS?? Be careful what you wish for.

Hopefully both Trumpsky and Puddin will lose credibility with any further proven charges and we will have fresh rational candidates.
What about the 10% to the big guy? Don’t care about that?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
What about the 10% to the big guy? Don’t care about that
What about the 10% to the big guy? Don’t care about that?
Find the evidence and impeach him if it’s there!!

Do you think it’s possible that Jared Kushner used his politically appointed position as envoy to the Middle East to benefit his family for BILLIONS??

BILLIONS is 1000x MILLIONS? For what?

Why would I care if the DOJ pursued profiteering children? If there were laws broken, treat them like you would anyone else.

Find the evidence and impeach him if it’s there!!

Do you think it’s possible that Jared Kushner used his politically appointed position as envoy to the Middle East to benefit his family for BILLIONS??

BILLIONS is 1000x MILLIONS? For what?

If Kushner did what Hunter has pretty clearly done, prosecute his ass too. I don't see the cases as all that similar but if I'm wrong, fuggem.

But either way Kushner is no defense for Hunter's behavior. And it's also rather obvious that this isn't all on Hunter either. Perhaps as many as 9 Biden's are involved now???

Why would I care if the DOJ pursued profiteering children? If there were laws broken, treat them like you would anyone else.
Exact! If there’s a law- enforce it equally. If not carry on. Waste of legislative time. Nothing ever comes from these things for SCOTUS and POTUS relatives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT