ADVERTISEMENT

A question for our JR Ewing wannabe and the smarmy elitist racist…

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Your boy Brandon is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the strategic reserve. This has been estimated to be about a 3 DAY supply. So tell us again the impact this will have. How much will prices go down and for how long? And does this constitute an emergency? It’s a cluster fvck he created to be sure.

Also, please comment on this report that he has been dipping into the reserves to send to Asia. Is this good for America? Yes/No

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
And today Russia and Saudi Arabia are talking about cutting supply (or not increasing in the near future as planned) because of the release of oil by the Biden admin.

So this release is going to accomplish nothing except potentially increasing oil prices. Good job Brandon.

And today Russia and Saudi Arabia are talking about cutting supply (or not increasing in the near future as planned) because of the release of oil by the Biden admin.

So this release is going to accomplish nothing except potentially increasing oil prices. Good job Brandon.
Don’t think it would have anyway, but Brandon gonna Brandon

Reactions: Reasoned
Hahaha. Suddenly a bunch of room temperature IQ SEC football fans are experts on global oil markets 🤣.

I can’t imagine being so dumb as to think a President can do MUCH to alleviate these market issues.

And where were you the last four years?
Screaming in the middle of the sidewalk most likely

no-nooo.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha. Suddenly a bunch of room temperature IQ SEC football fans are experts on global oil markets 🤣.

I can’t imagine being so dumb as to think a President can do MUCH to alleviate these market issues.
But state news tells us what a great thing he has done. Could you be any more predictable? Care to actually answer my questions?

I wonder what it’s story would be if orange man were in the WH right now?

I'm certain that people like peenace would be saying the same and they would be super patient. Also, they wouldn't be calling Trump heartless for saying inflation is good even though the poor are having a harder time feeding their families.

That much I'm sure of.

Reactions: Reasoned
^ Not surprising…….and since the Christmas shopping season has begun with peoples attention elsewhere….😴

Fortunately for Biden, a new scary COVID variant hit the news in the last 24-48 hours and has spooked global markets, oil is plummeting this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT