ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is officially back to has-been status

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
The ceiling is low for a “leader” that encourages domestic violence disputes and uppercutting women in the chin.

I look forward to that game each year because it’s a guaranteed win.

My buddy that works on staff says that Orgeron has lost his grip on the program (not surprising).

What do you think Lord Saban is saying right here?

3000.jpeg

The ceiling is low for a “leader” that encourages domestic violence disputes and uppercutting women in the chin.

I look forward to that game each year because it’s a guaranteed win.

My buddy that works on staff says that Orgeron has lost his grip on the program (not surprising).
If you want to talk about it being a bad performance I freely admit that. But please drop the other bull crap, especially the part about your guy on the staff. I’m afraid Honk will see something about it and wet his pants in public he will get so excited.

If you want to talk about it being a bad performance I freely admit that. But please drop the other bull crap, especially the part about your guy on the staff. I’m afraid Honk will see something about it and wet his pants in public he will get so excited.
A simpler solution would be to insist your administration clean up its act vs. throwing a tantrum every time the issue is brought up. I'm sure women in the Baton Rouge area would thank you for it.

You’ve been jealous of my connections for a long time now.

You’ve been jealous of my connections for a long time now.
Oh, no. I know that everything you have ever mentioned was an after the fact it had been reported in the media. So you have no “connections”. I have as deep of connections as you can get but but rarely use them anymore.

What I’m concerned with is Honk. I am afraid he will read something about LSU you write in public and and get so excited he wets his pants. I used to worry about him following you so close. But it is your ass he might ram his nose in.

Oh, no. I know that everything you have ever mentioned was an after the fact it had been reported in the media. So you have no “connections”. I have as deep of connections as you can get but but rarely use them anymore.

What I’m concerned with is Honk. I am afraid he will read something about LSU you write in public and and get so excited he wets his pants. I used to worry about him following you so close. But it is your ass he might ram his nose in.
What’s this? Is @Bill_D attacking the poster?

Seems like nothing has changed over the hiatus. His hypocrisy isn’t limited to just LSU’s program.

You are lying again. I’m sorry it’s come to this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT