ADVERTISEMENT

Well boys, looks like my inside source at LSU will be making a move soon

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
He got up for his usual staff meeting this morning, and as you’d expect, it was a very somber room.

The few coaches that were still on the domestic violence offender’s side have now jumped off that sinking boat. If you’ll recall, I posted in 2019 that it would be a banner year for LSU because of Joe Brady’s offense and IN SPITE of that bumbling moronic clown HC.

As @alphatiger08 mentioned in a different thread, the wife boxer has reverted to his alcoholism and anger to cope with the absolute trash product they put on the football field. The only good player they have is Stingley who will be Bama’s annual whipping boy when they play on November 6th. Look for a complete implosion soon per my inside source. @Bill_D you heard it here first, as usual. 🙄

I would post the picture he sent me from the staff meeting, but I know how some posters act here. Not naming names, but I really don’t know what @Bill_D would do with the picture.

He got up for his usual staff meeting this morning, and as you’d expect, it was a very somber room.

The few coaches that were still on the domestic violence offender’s side have now jumped off that sinking boat. If you’ll recall, I posted in 2019 that it would be a banner year for LSU because of Joe Brady’s offense and IN SPITE of that bumbling moronic clown HC.

As @alphatiger08 mentioned in a different thread, the wife boxer has reverted to his alcoholism and anger to cope with the absolute trash product they put on the football field. The only good player they have is Stingley who will be Bama’s annual whipping boy when they play on November 6th. Look for a complete implosion soon per my inside source. @Bill_D you heard it here first, as usual. 🙄

I would post the picture he sent me from the staff meeting, but I know how some posters act here. Not naming names, but I really don’t know what @Bill_D would do with the picture.
Right on schedule.

@Bill_D will be by later this week to regurgitate something from the tiger droppings board. Lulz

I’d have to believe they’d require folks to check their phones at the door….that’s asking for trouble.
Probably from a disgruntled player. Georgia players go live on their instagrams in the locker room after games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT