ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is embarrassing the SEC after bill said

FSU is for real. Their OL is very solid, receivers are giants and have a quick RB….not to mention an aggressive (sometimes overly) defense.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
FSU is for real. Their OL is very solid, receivers are giants and have a quick RB….not to mention an aggressive (sometimes overly) defense.
I never said LSU was going to beat FSU. In fact I wondered if we would. FSUis a veteran team with virtually a 100%. Either a RS junior or senior. They also have 3 first round NFL draft choices and about 3 others in the 2nd and 3rd round. The 3 first rounders may go in the top 15. This is a very good football team. No excuses we just got beat.

Reactions: Reasoned
S practice game.they would bash the noles’ faces in.

Killy is in further over his head than the kid was after Killy forced him to elevate that platform lift into those power lines.
The liars are leaking again. Comment after AU plays a football team rather than have a practice game and your coaches are leaving the whores along.

Last edited:
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I never said LSU was going to beat FSU. In fact I wondered if we would. FSUis a veteran team with virtually a 100%. Either a RS junior or senior. They also have 3 first round NFL draft choices and about 3 others in the 2nd and 3rd round. The 3 first rounders may go in the top 15. This is a very good football team. No excuses we just got beat.
You didn't tell us: how was your bridge tournament?

@Pops Masterson this is an interesting article based on the preview you gave us this morning before following up with your LSU source.

I look forward to hearing about the additional details you confirm in the next few days.

“Brian Kelly Ripped For 'Classless' Postgame Interview After Loss”​

As I said….
LSU and Killy are an embarrassment to the conference.

“Brian Kelly Ripped For 'Classless' Postgame Interview After Loss”​

As I said….
LSU and Killy are an embarrassment to the conference.
Y’all probably remember my buddy on LSU’s staff telling me two years ago that Orgeron had lost control of the team…

Well here’s a little snippet of tomorrow’s post that I’ll be making- Coach Killy has never really had control.

Y’all probably remember my buddy on LSU’s staff telling me two years ago that Orgeron had lost control of the team…

Well here’s a little snippet of tomorrow’s post that I’ll be making- Coach Killy has never really had control.
No surprise given what you’ve already shared. Not to mention - it’s LSU 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT