ADVERTISEMENT

Look at these pathetic losers….

LOL, of course this group of misfits and morons, myself included, is well acquainted with Greek mythology.

LOL, of course this group of misfits and morons, myself included, is well acquainted with Greek mythology.
Fwiw, NOBODY residing in the great state of Alabammer should ever say the word “Greek” out loud……..makes the farm animals nervous

Last edited:
Fwiw, NOBODY residing in the great state of Alabammer should every said the word “Greek” out loud……..makes the farm animals nervous

That depends on which side of the state you reside. For example, in western and northern Bammer, your cousin is more likely to be nervous.

...but yea, on the plains, the small farm animals will instinctively back up to a stump or step into the farmers boots.

That depends on which side of the state you reside. For example, in western and northern Bammer, your cousin is more likely to be nervous.

...but yea, on the plains, the small farm animals will instinctively back up to a stump or step into the farmers boots.
Lee County. Where the women graze and the sheep are scared!

this-pleases-me-heavy-weights.gif

Soon we'll be having these retards set up blockades for people still using ceiling fans & gas stoves...
What’s amazing about this fan and phone thing is that if a better one could be made and there was a decent savings is manufacturers would be doing it. That’s the American way,

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The everyone needs heat pump water heaters is a dumb one. All winter long it's going to be making the room it's in colder so the furnace has to run more. Brilliant.

The everyone needs heat pump water heaters is a dumb one. All winter long it's going to be making the room it's in colder so the furnace has to run more. Brilliant.
Makes perfect sense to the leftist loonies( like Gator) but zero sense to rational thinking folks like the rest of us. Unrelated, doing any better with your health? Pulling for you brother

Did a Y90 procedure last Wednesday, half of it anyway (tiny radioactive pellets(1,000,000+) put in blood vessels feeding the tumors, irradiates them and permanently plugs the blood vessels.
Plan is to Y90 other half of my remaining left side of liver in 3 months or so. He didn't want to do the whole thing at one time.

Visit/chemo tomorrow, I'm going to stop taking Capecitabine, I have to piss at least every 1.5 hours or less and it's just a dribble. I didn't get it reordered when we went to Glacier National park and by the end of the trip I was making it 4 hours. CEA going up 40 pts every 2 weeks or so 232 I think 4 weeks ago, DR slow about allowing them to post data, my guess is he's holding back. The curve of the increase didn't change at all the week I didn't take the Capecitabine.

Picking up a G17 frame tonight or tomorrow at Brownells, I drive by every other week on way to Dr. but only stopped once. I have an orphaned 22 lr top end that I'm tired of swapping with the 9mm slide. Sold 2 I haven't been using so going to get S&W 10mm, ammo is pretty reasonable and a whole lot more pop than 9mm, and deer legal here. Haven't decided 4.0", 4.6" or 5.6", not a fan of porting though in the 5.6", the 4.0" would be easy to carry.

Did a Y90 procedure last Wednesday, half of it anyway (tiny radioactive pellets(1,000,000+) put in blood vessels feeding the tumors, irradiates them and permanently plugs the blood vessels.
Plan is to Y90 other half of my remaining left side of liver in 3 months or so. He didn't want to do the whole thing at one time.

Visit/chemo tomorrow, I'm going to stop taking Capecitabine, I have to piss at least every 1.5 hours or less and it's just a dribble. I didn't get it reordered when we went to Glacier National park and by the end of the trip I was making it 4 hours. CEA going up 40 pts every 2 weeks or so 232 I think 4 weeks ago, DR slow about allowing them to post data, my guess is he's holding back. The curve of the increase didn't change at all the week I didn't take the Capecitabine.

Picking up a G17 frame tonight or tomorrow at Brownells, I drive by every other week on way to Dr. but only stopped once. I have an orphaned 22 lr top end that I'm tired of swapping with the 9mm slide. Sold 2 I haven't been using so going to get S&W 10mm, ammo is pretty reasonable and a whole lot more pop than 9mm, and deer legal here. Haven't decided 4.0", 4.6" or 5.6", not a fan of porting though in the 5.6", the 4.0" would be easy to carry.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Good luck, bud

Keep up the fight my friend. This cancer Sh!t is personal with me, so kick its azz.🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks for the prayers.

They sold me 30 oxy something last week added them to my stash left over from the liver resection (that one hurt). No pain at all till Tuesday maybe noticed getting out of my car and the 1/4 mile walk in my knees were achy and lower back pain. Worst today, getting up out of the chair like an old man (56). Sure enough all side affects of Y90. Also bladder issue from it as well. The chemo and pills affect hands, feet and acne all over. Fingers and sole of feet crack and just hurt but feet only bad for 2 per 14 days of the cycle.

Permit to purchase expires in December so need to get anything I need before then. Need to get rid of a few things before wife or kids toss them without knowing and turn alot of reloading components into ammo.

Daisy Model 21 anyone? Running stupid high prices for a $32 bb gun I got for Christmas in 77 or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT