ADVERTISEMENT

Lord of the Rings

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

Thanks to the UGA program and Kirby for the majority of these rings possible. Had to be hard to watch all those ass-kickings

Y’all give out big old rings for state championships? Probably would have been the size of a pancake if you won the natty last year. If only Metchie and Williams had played.
State championship? Well o guess that’s right if you count GA. UGA teams were always a sure thing except for the game with our two best players.

I still love to watch the games In Saban Sanford Stadium though. Atlanta was always 75/25 home field and lost EVERY FVCKING TIME! Think about that for a second .

However- Nothing quite like a physical asskickicking on your own turf to quiet the barks huh? Seeing those morons with spikes pads throw up surrender cobras was special.

The Blackout might still be my favorite. What’s yours? Probably 2nd -26 - because you at least got into OT .

State championship? Well o guess that’s right if you count GA. UGA teams were always a sure thing except for the game with our two best players.

I still love to watch the games In Saban Sanford Stadium though. Atlanta was always 75/25 home field and lost EVERY FVCKING TIME! Think about that for a second .

However- Nothing quite like a physical asskickicking on your own turf to quiet the barks huh? Seeing those morons with spikes pads throw up surrender cobras was special.

The Blackout might still be my favorite. What’s yours? Probably 2nd -26 - because you at least got into OT .
Ain’t won shit in so long all you have are mammaries. And that’s not a typo.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

You should probably go ahead and avoid the rush this fall and get fitted for one

man-in-straight-jacket.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT