ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism is a mental disorder part gazillion and two

^ Oh my gosh, that’s priceless!!! I’ve maintained all along these leftists, statists and Marxist’s all need to seriously look in the mirror and study psychological projection, because there’s a hell of a lot of it going on.

Reactions: dhetiger
aoc-CHICK-FIL-A-GETTY.jpg

Who wore it better? Lol what a dumb whore.

Despicable.

Imagine being a massive putz like @Menace Sockeyes or @MitchLL and thinking this shit is ok. Wow.

Not quite ready to give up but as Bill O’Reilly said, if they don’t flip at least the house….the fat lady is warming up.
When you keep losing elections, always a good go-to move to scare your fellow white trash with images of poor brown people. 😆

Because it's made up or because it isn't a problem?

I'm just trying to follow your logic here.
It’s been a human rights issue for decades, and yet low-IQ people like OP only seem to magically care when it’s a Democratic administration. Funny how that works.

It’s been a human rights issue for decades, and yet low-IQ people like OP only seem to magically care when it’s a Democratic administration. Funny how that works.

What does that have to do with "brown people" illegally crossing the border in droves?

It doesn't matter who is POTUS. When I see scenes like the above, I dgaf who is in the Oval. I want something done about it beyond creating a no fly zone for media drones that are covering the shit show.

This administration caused the shitshow and they seem to welcome it. That's a problem. And if there were thousands of Canadians doing the same on our northern border, that would be a problem too.

Fine, shut the damn thing down, less bureaucrats working to fvck things up. I don’t remember concern or tears being shed by Congress or the MSM when millions of workers were sent home and businesses were closed due to government Covid hysteria….so “f” them.

haven’t seen anyone mention this lovely idea yet.

How do you think they will enforce such a tax? 🤔

Oh….they’re gonna take away the gas tax…this is just to insure that EV folks pay their fair share.

🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT