ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Daniels and the Heisman

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
After his performance against FL JD deserves the Heisman. he threw for 385 yards and rushed for over 200 tards. This was after being on on “headache” protocol and not practicing except for the mental part. He ledLSU to 700 yards of offense And 52 points. He is the definition of Heisman.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Milroe might be beginning to build his 2024 campaign with 10 TD's in the last two games. If he continues to develop, who knows?

Dude’s ridiculously good. I would think he has to be the front runner right now

As I answered before, no. He was an entitled, selfish prick and a locker room cancer.
You think he should get the Heisman? That’s totally the opposite definition of a Heisman winner? If Nix or anybody but Daniels gets it at this point it’s a travesty. Daniels has just about destroyed all the QB records, SEC and NCAA.

And soo…, I ask again, miss him?
If he put up Pac 12 numbers against an SEC defense, I’d say he’s improved. I still think he’d throw 2-3 picks if he faced uga or bama’s defense this year. Dude was a 4 year starter and still came back for his Covid year… why? Because the nfl hasn’t wanted anything to do with him…

You think he should get the Heisman? That’s totally the opposite definition of a Heisman winner? If Nix or anybody but Daniels gets it at this point it’s a travesty. Daniels has just about destroyed all the QB records, SEC and NCAA.
Please point out where I said Nix should get the Heisman.

As I answered before, no. He was an entitled, selfish prick and a locker room cancer.
Take this statement from one whose offense (if you want to call it that) has ranked at or near dead last of all FBS schools….I’d take him in a heartbeat. 🙂

"A Heisman-worthy performance from Bo," Lanning said. "We got a special one on our sidelines."

Nix's numbers told one side of the story -- he completed 74% of his throws, averaged 13.3 yards per pass attempt and posted a 96.1 QBR. But the way he paced Oregon's offense -- from drives punctuated by explosive plays to methodical ones -- displayed how dynamic the Ducks' attack can be on their way to their ninth win.

Nix leads the nation in completion percentage at 77.7% and has 3,135 passing yards and 29 touchdown passes, matching his total from last season. The fifth-year senior was a -150 favorite to win the Heisman at ESPN BET as of early Sunday morning.

Take this statement from one whose offense (if you want to call it that) has ranked at or near dead last of all FBS schools….I’d take him in a heartbeat. 🙂

"A Heisman-worthy performance from Bo," Lanning said. "We got a special one on our sidelines."

Nix's numbers told one side of the story -- he completed 74% of his throws, averaged 13.3 yards per pass attempt and posted a 96.1 QBR. But the way he paced Oregon's offense -- from drives punctuated by explosive plays to methodical ones -- displayed how dynamic the Ducks' attack can be on their way to their ninth win.

Nix leads the nation in completion percentage at 77.7% and has 3,135 passing yards and 29 touchdown passes, matching his total from last season. The fifth-year senior was a -150 favorite to win the Heisman at ESPN BET as of early Sunday morning.
Take it from someone who has seen suit up in orange and blue, and someone who also knows what a petulant shit he is, you can have him.

You forgot to add, "in your unbiased opinion."

I think Daniels is an excellent QB and football player in general. I've said so since last year but he isn't a lock for the Heisman. In fact, given his team's record (fair or not), it's unlikely that he will win it imo.

I think Daniels is an excellent QB and football player in general. I've said so since last year but he isn't a lock for the Heisman. In fact, given his team's record (fair or not), it's unlikely that he will win it imo.
Plenty of people who "deserved" the award didn't win. $1 to Peyton Manning.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Where did I say he was a lock? I said IMO he should win it.

So his head injury was bad enough to keep him out of practice but Killy played him anyway?
Why am I not surprised?
He was cleared to play medically. Apparently from the way he played he didn’t have a headache. He actually tried to get back inthe AL game but Kelly told him NO. Kelly told him he had to have a concussion from the hit since he was dazed from it.

He was cleared to play medically. Apparently from the way he played he didn’t have a headache. He actually tried to get back inthe AL game but Kelly told him NO. Kelly told him he had to have a concussion from the hit since he was dazed from it.
That's why he was back in the game one play after that perfect sack. I am sure Killy was worried about his health - probably more like Jayden's momma said to get out of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT