ADVERTISEMENT

kneehi was robbed! $17.5M and no pool? ***

Always find it interesting that Moby is worried about all things Nick about this time every year.
You guys just Hugh away from calling hookers and don't worry about your Master.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Always find it interesting that Moby is worried about all things Nick about this time every year.
You guys just Hugh away from calling hookers and don't worry about your Master.
You sound just like gheyter. Been around him too long?

You sound just like gheyter. Been around him too long?

56663502.jpg

We had two other executives gatherings. Those were the days. Football was king and we don’t have two fvcks to give about politics.
Well, when we can elect a non-narcissistic person who also has their full cognitive faculties, then perhaps we can all return to much lighter conversations such as…..watching the B1G kick the 💩 out of the SEC in football.

🤔

One can dream

Reactions: David_Dennison
Shorty is not a smart business man. Opened a shitty Mercedes Benz dealership next to Lexus and several other brands. Only Gumps will venture into that fuct up spot and, as we all know, the first question they ask about a car is

“how much is them payments gonna be with the late charge added up agin it errry month?”

Never really understood the Lexus. It's a more expensive Toyota. I like Toyota's and never felt like I needed to pay more because I could have woodgrain trim.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Never really understood the Lexus. It's a more expensive Toyota. I like Toyota's and never felt like I needed to pay more because I could have woodgrain trim.
Lexus LS with its rear-wheel drive and v8 is like nothing Toyota has. Toyota’s nicest sedan is the Avalon, which is a front wheel drive v6 and comparable to the ES Lexus. If you had ever driven one, you’d know that the LS is FAR better than anything Mercedes has ever made. Same goes for their LX SUVs. Blows Mercedes’ shite away.

You should stick to failed tail lights and expired tags and leave the luxury sedan evals to others.

Master P sang a song about woodgrain with the leather seats. Windows so dark you need a flashlight to see him.

Song is called Bourbons and Lacs, so I assume the song is about a Cadillac but my Ebonics is a a little rusty.

You’re welcome. I’m here all day.

Lexus LS with its rear-wheel drive and v8 is like nothing Toyota has. Toyota’s nicest sedan is the Avalon, which is a front wheel drive v6 and comparable to the ES Lexus. If you had ever driven one, you’d know that the LS is FAR better than anything Mercedes has ever made. Same goes for their LX SUVs. Blows Mercedes’ shite away.

You should stick to failed tail lights and expired tags and leave the luxury sedan evals to others.

This post is dumber than your average. There isn't a Lexus made that can hang with a AMG GT Black...and a hell of a lot nicer.

We had an Avalon. It was more than 10 years ago but at the time it was much nicer than some luxury poser Lexus. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT