ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin 2.0 **

Fortunately for Bama, the only similarities are that Idaho and Washington are near each other geographically.

It also helps that his family looks normal, and not a bunch of kardashian rejects

Fortunately for Bama, the only similarities are that Idaho and Washington are near each other geographically.

It also helps that his family looks normal, and not a bunch of kardashian rejects
C’mon Husky, are you seriously excited about this hire?

If he’s like me he’s taking a wait and see attitude. He’s the guy, we gotta dance the dance and see what happens.

A N Y O N E coming in after Saban has a tougher job than other coaches ar Bama have had.

The question everyone else should be asking is can your own schools capitalize on the transition? Can Auburn and Tennessee get their shit together enough to compete if Bama takes a step back for a couple of seasons? Based on the past 20 years or so the answer is no.

The question mark with him is his recruiting, which obviously remains to be seen. He’s known as a phenomenal X and Os guy and has been a winner everywhere he’s been.

Who knows how he will ultimately end up, but he was the best available for sure.

Reactions: Bill_D
If he’s like me he’s taking a wait and see attitude. He’s the guy, we gotta dance the dance and see what happens.

A N Y O N E coming in after Saban has a tougher job than other coaches ar Bama have had.

The question everyone else should be asking is can your own schools capitalize on the transition? Can Auburn and Tennessee get their shit together enough to compete if Bama takes a step back for a couple of seasons? Based on the past 20 years or so the answer is no.
You must be trolling, this guy will be a Harsin disaster. Did AU take advantage of a weak bammer during 6 in a row? 2004 NC? Of course they did. Hugh finna take over!

You must be trolling, this guy will be a Harsin disaster. Did AU take advantage of a weak bammer during 6 in a row? 2004 NC? Of course they did. Hugh finna take over!
Lolololol 2004.

I have no idea if he will be a disaster. But he’s the coach and we have to give him his opportunity.

Since we are going there. Why did Caddy and Ethridge leave? 🤔

The question mark with him is his recruiting, which obviously remains to be seen. He’s known as a phenomenal X and Os guy and has been a winner everywhere he’s been.

Who knows how he will ultimately end up, but he was the best available for sure.
Bama really recruits itself - its maintenance recruiting to keep them once on campus with the NIL and portal pressures which is the challenge

I like the hire. I would have preferred Lanning but this dude hasn't done anything but win so far.

Will it work out? We'll see but the search could have gone worse.

How do you feel about Cadillac getting the Freeze?

I like the hire. I would have preferred Lanning but this dude hasn't done anything but win so far.

Imaging explaining to Cadillac that you’re fired because you slept with a female affiliated with the football program, when the head coach has the history he does 😆

Imaging explaining to Cadillac that you’re fired because you slept with a female affiliated with the football program, when the head coach has the history he does 😆

I'm sure it wasn't all that bad. Cadillac never worked for Freeze and that was a problem for Freeze...especially at Auburn.

Love me some Caddy, but he was the only ass't coach who didn't pull his weight in recruiting. There may have been some other details, but I know that was a poor performing area of his.

Love me some Caddy, but he was the only ass't coach who didn't pull his weight in recruiting. There may have been some other details, but I know that was a poor performing area of his.

He was hired under Gus, worked on Harsin's staff and survived until yesterday on Freeze's staff. Yea, I'd say there were other details.

Theory or track record??
Lanning? Same guy who was 0/3 against DeBoer
O.? Did you take head to head reality on the field into account ? Lanning is all mouth no ass when it comes the big game . He’s glad his Daddy left.

Wait .. how about Sarkisian ?? now he’s a hot hire right … but got to his ass stomped 0/2 by DeBoer.

The last hot shot of all that everyone slobbered over was golden boy 5* Lincoln Riley with the Heisman trophy winner . How did Lincoln do ? 0/2

Almost sounds as bad as Kirby’s futility against the GOAT. At least Kirby won one game when our best players were out ;)

Theory or track record??
No one knows yet, but what we DO know is DeHarsin does not have a freaking clue about what he is about to get himself into. He may think he knows passionate CFB fans, but the hordes of the toothless nation that will assault him or his family at a restaurant, gas station, or anywhere in public PARTICULARLY after a loss will soon reveal itself.
He should have watched the bammer teabagger to get an idea of what his life will become... one drunk fan (but 30 others cheering him on). Like Honk says, 99% make the 1%ers HERE look bad. 🤔

Theory or track record??
O.? Did you take head to head reality on the field into account ? Lanning is all mouth no ass when it comes the big game . He’s glad his Daddy left.

Wait .. how about Sarkisian ?? now he’s a hot hire right … but got to his ass stomped 0/2 by DeBoer.

The last hot shot of all that everyone slobbered over was golden boy 5* Lincoln Riley with the Heisman trophy winner . How did Lincoln do ? 0/2

Almost sounds as bad as Kirby’s futility against the GOAT. At least Kirby won one game when our best players were out ;)
He was 1-0 against Riley and gave up 42 in that game. USC's defense was #116 this past season. Like I said in the other thread, his O faced 1 top 20 defense this season, and he got prison raped.

No one knows yet, but what we DO know is DeHarsin does not have a freaking clue about what he is about to get himself into. He may think he knows passionate CFB fans, but the hordes of the toothless nation that will assault him or his family at a restaurant, gas station, or anywhere in public PARTICULARLY after a loss will soon reveal itself.
He should have watched the bammer teabagger to get an idea of what his life will become... one drunk fan (but 30 others cheering him on). Like Honk says, 99% make the 1%ers HERE look bad. 🤔

Out of the two of us, you sound more unhinged my friend.

Perhaps a nice long bike ride would help?

Theory or track record??

To point out how silly your take is, KDB is 0-1 against Shaun Aguano, whose only HC experience came after Herm Edwards was dismissed from Arizona St. An interim HC beat that ass.

Theory or track record??

A damn shame y’all were missing Williams and Metchie against Michigan. You might have given them a better game.

Out of the two of us, you sound more unhinged my friend.
Perhaps a nice long bike ride would help?
Hold on a sec, Captain... we're used to getting piled on quite a few times over the last few years, most of it self-inflicted. I think a little payback is not necessarily unhinged... maybe loose hinges? 🤔 :p

Hold on a sec, Captain... we're used to getting piled on quite a few times over the last few years, most of it self-inflicted. I think a little payback is not necessarily unhinged... maybe loose hinges? 🤔 :p

LOL...do you know how many people I've heard from since the Michigan game that I haven't heard from in months...some of them years?

Quiet for long stretches and then suddenly they find my number or reappear on these boards. LOL, it's all good, comes with the territory.

But yea, your post above read more like a cry for help than typical payback...that's all I was saying. But go ahead, let it all out. 😉

LOL...do you know how many people I've heard from since the Michigan game that I haven't heard from in months...some of them years?
Quiet for long stretches and then suddenly they find my number or reappear on these boards. LOL, it's all good, comes with the territory.
But yea, your post above read more like a cry for help than typical payback...that's all I was saying. But go ahead, let it all out. 😉
haha, this would be the next to last place I'd come to deliver a cry for help... LOL! I didn't realize you had all that many UMich fans as friends that were calling you? Wow... certainly couldn't be fans from any other schools... Maybe UGly... ? Hillbillies?

haha, this would be the next to last place I'd come to deliver a cry for help... LOL! I didn't realize you had all that many UMich fans as friends that were calling you? Wow... certainly couldn't be fans from any other schools... Maybe UGly... ? Hillbillies?

All of the above and that was sort of the point. If I needed payback I wouldn't get much else accomplished.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Theory or track record??

He got smoked in the natty. You won’t have to worry about that happening again.

You still butthurt about the end of the new Kirby dynasty in the SECCG?? . Losing EVERY SINGLE Tim in the big game had to burn that ass.

The time Kirby did fluke out beat Bama is with our two best WRs out.. or they’d still be running. Now you have to deal with Milroe for two more years.

You still butthurt about the end of the new Kirby dynasty in the SECCG?? . Losing EVERY SINGLE Tim in the big game had to burn that ass.

The time Kirby did fluke out beat Bama is with our two best WRs out.. or they’d still be running. Now you have to deal with Milroe for two more years.
Burns your azz that there is a new King in the SEC, and his name is Kirby

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT