ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

Sep 1, 2012
I've heard Lamoni lost their starting QB for the season last week at Morman Trail. Heard it from someone at Morman Trail so I assume they knew what they were talking about. Just curious if any other 0, 1, and 2 loss teams are losing key players to injury with playoffs right around the corner. I realize teams like to try and keep those secret but the truth is always exposed in the playing of the game.
wink.r191677.gif

I don't think Bjorland played at all against Trail. I'd heard he was a little dinged up, but I just assumed they were resting him to heal up for this week.

Originally posted by Bomber2000:

I've heard Lamoni lost their starting QB for the season last week at Morman Trail. Heard it from someone at Morman Trail so I assume they knew what they were talking about. Just curious if any other 0, 1, and 2 loss teams are losing key players to injury with playoffs right around the corner. I realize teams like to try and keep those secret but the truth is always exposed in the playing of the game.
confused0006.r191677.gif

He suffered a minor fracture in his wrist against Murray, but he's already got the cast off and played last week.

Sidney has been missing their QB for the last few weeks, not sure of his status against CAM this week, but they need him.

tm3308

If lamoni qb is still dinged up I'd rest him against murray( a team they were probably going to lose to anyway) and save him for the playoffs. It almost sounds to me that the loser of the murray/lamoni game gets an easier game in the first round of the playoffs if my understanding of the seedings for their sister district are correct.

It depends on how the state figures out the 2/3 seeds in the event of the three-way tie. If they use the reverse alphabetical for all three spots, then it could go Wayne, Twin Cedars, HLV, Melcher. But if they only use the alphabetical to determine the champion and use head to head for the 2/3 spots, then HLV would get the 2 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT