ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Freshman???

Jako18

Freshman
Jan 9, 2011
What incoming freshman will make an impact this season. Watch out for Matt Wempen (Marion Linn-Mar) and Hunter Washburn (Alburnett) at one of the lighter weights, most likely 106.

Hellickson and Rohwedder together at Dowling, interesting to see who wrestles 106, will the other go all the way up to 113? Pohlmeyer at Urbandale, Rader at S Hammy, Nate Sands at W-SR could all make an impact as well.

I would say Jonah Eide would secure the Varsity 106 spot and Rohweder would be forced to go up to 113, Hellickson would be JV 106. Then when Johnathan Eide is elligable in January to wrestle (113), Rohweder will be pushed down to JV 106 and Hellickson will be on the bench.

AHHHHH, after I read that, I did some reading. I am new to hs wrestling and the weightloss rules they have now. Sorry if I implied he did something wrong. I get it now.

What about Josh Wenger from CR Prairie, he had a heck of a weekend at the 5 season duals. He lost to stroker but beat jeffries and a couple other good wrestlers. Look for him to make some noise this year.

The way it was phrased. It says when he is eligible? Hence he would be ineligible. If it really meant something to him he would have been 113 for the fat test.

Looks like Roon01 was correct. Wenger is looking really good, and a win over Laux just helps his cause a tad bit more;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT