ADVERTISEMENT

In case anyone was wondering if LSU has the sorriest

How in the hell is Will Wade still coaching and LSU not slammed? Dude is on tape talking about paying players.

Just like the REC and the other SEC schools I suppose. They can’t find any money trail. They suspended Smart who was the one on the tape and both the NCAA and LSU thoroughly investigated Smart, his family, his friends and any and everybody who could be a handler or associate and found no money. So they turned it over to a committee to convict them on smell. Since that’s so fair I wonder if the Presidents on the committee will do anything.

What Wade is on tape saying is he made an offer. I believe the NCAA has something like 14 reports by people that LSU is paying players. Dick Vitale has made about 10 of them. (That was a joke) But as the NCAA “enforcer” said no money. So they have ask LSU to fire Wade and confess they are guilty. They will not even punish them very much. The NCAA wants Wade fired because they think cheating and talking about it, (Not just cheating) is bad for NCAA sports.

Just like the REC and the other SEC schools I suppose. They can’t find any money trail. They suspended Smart who was the one on the tape and both the NCAA and LSU thoroughly investigated Smart, his family, his friends and any and everybody who could be a handler or associate and found no money. So they turned it over to a committee to convict them on smell. Since that’s so fair I wonder if the Presidents on the committee will do anything.

What Wade is on tape saying is he made an offer. I believe the NCAA has something like 14 reports by people that LSU is paying players. Dick Vitale has made about 10 of them. (That was a joke) But as the NCAA “enforcer” said no money. So they have ask LSU to fire Wade and confess they are guilty. They will not even punish them very much. The NCAA wants Wade fired because they think cheating and talking about it, (Not just cheating) is bad for NCAA sports.

😂😂

Anyone not in denial knows that was a cash transaction

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

You also forgot to point out that an LSU booster lied his ass off, took money he guaranteed for child cancer, and paid LSU football players.

LSU is without question the dirtiest school in NCAA history.

Reactions: dustinator
Wow, Wade handing out all that money and they are getting their azz handed to them tonight by Georgia’s intramural basketball team.

Wow, Wade handing out all that money and they are getting their azz handed to them tonight by Georgia’s intramural basketball team.

Well, to be fair, Tom Crean is scarier than the NCAA infractions department

f3319fac8940e1ae23c8cc96d726a98a.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
And the fact that he was once married to Rosie O’Donnel is enough reason for me to dislike him

636561153590437595-tom-arnold.jpg
I can't imagine anyone who would willingly fvck Rosie O'Donnell at any point in her life.

She's always had the sex appeal of the last place cow at the fair.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
You also forgot to point out that an LSU booster lied his ass off, took money he guaranteed for child cancer, and paid LSU football players.

LSU is without question the dirtiest school in NCAA history.
Sorry, @Bill_D but I gotta go with Pops on this one. LSU is FILTH with head lice thrown in for good measure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT