ADVERTISEMENT

I'm fully aware that Leo Terrell is a card carrying

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WAIT FOR IT!
Dude, I want Trump prosecuted if he's done wrong. Your opinion on that douchebag means nothing to me. You can LOL... all you fvcking want, but you've been wrong so many fvcking times that I feel like I'm reliving the Cam Newton thing and the entire 2013 football season. If you actually love this country, stop making predictions because you jinx the fvck out of them. In the meantime, buy a lottery ticket and then give it to me after you say "zero % chance that this wins". I'll even split the winnings with you.

DOJ misconduct, as I said.
Does it matter at all to you that your own 11th Circuit Court of appeals in Atlanta… ( two of them were Trump appointees) and SCOTUS reached a

UNANIMOUS

decision that the evidence of the charges and the warrant /search were valid?

So who do you want to believe?

You will deflect on this for sure.

And I feel like I’m watching Groundhog Day reading these fvckers say the laws don’t apply… hoping for what? To give immunity for a crime? all GOP appeals judges ruled unanimously that the arrest was legal … evidence was beyond reasonable doubt- no dissenting votes…

These people don’t even believe a room full of Trump appointed judges.

I’m not the one that’s stupid. Think about that for a second.

Does it matter at all to you that your own 11th Circuit Court of appeals in Atlanta… ( two of them were Trump appointees) and SCOTUS reached a

UNANIMOUS

decision that the evidence of the charges and the warrant /search were valid?

So who do you want to believe?

You will deflect on this for sure.
I’ll echo what everyone else has said. I believe if he is guilty he should be held accountable. Same for your guy China Joe, Hillary and Bill and everyone else.

Reactions: dhetiger
And I feel like I’m watching Groundhog Day reading these fvckers say the laws don’t apply… hoping for what? To give immunity for a crime? all GOP appeals judges ruled unanimously that the arrest was legal … evidence was beyond reasonable doubt- no dissenting votes…

These people don’t even believe a room full of Trump appointed judges.

I’m not the one that’s stupid. Think about that for a second.
In this particular thread, nobody has called you stupid. I linked an opinion from an attorney who I openly admitted is a Trump fan. That's all.

member of the Trump Fan Club, and this could be nothing more than wishful thinking, but....

I remember in the not so distant past that Leo was as for left as you could get . He also hated him some conservatives as much or more than gator . Come to think of it Gator is so much today like Leo was a few years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT