ADVERTISEMENT

This is what propaganda looks like

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005

If you read that headline, and then the article (and were relying on somewhere like CNN for news), you'd come away thinking that Florida is increasing COVID cases only because DeSantis reopened the state in September.

This is nothing more than pure propaganda, designed to sway public opinion against a Republican governer and Republican state.

For the uninformed, you might be asking why I'm calling it propaganda. It's true that cases have increased by 3x in Florida since re-opening in September. Did you know that California in that same time span has increased by 5x? Illinois by 7x? Colorado by 10x? All Democrat run states that didn't loosen up restrictions nearly as much as Florida has. Also worth noting, Florida is below the national average rate of increase since September.

Here's a few more Dem run states that have increased more quickly than Florida, but you won't see mentioned in the MSM.

New Mexico
New Jersey
New York
Vermont
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Maryland
Minnesota

Frankly I stopped looking after that, but I'm not sure there's a Dem run state that has had less spread than Florida. Perhaps in the Pacific NW, where they haven't really been hit hard yet.

If you read that headline, and then the article (and were relying on somewhere like CNN for news), you'd come away thinking that Florida is increasing COVID cases only because DeSantis reopened the state in September.

This is nothing more than pure propaganda, designed to sway public opinion against a Republican governer and Republican state.

For the uninformed, you might be asking why I'm calling it propaganda. It's true that cases have increased by 3x in Florida since re-opening in September. Did you know that California in that same time span has increased by 5x? Illinois by 7x? Colorado by 10x? All Democrat run states that didn't loosen up restrictions nearly as much as Florida has. Also worth noting, Florida is below the national average rate of increase since September.

Here's a few more Dem run states that have increased more quickly than Florida, but you won't see mentioned in the MSM.

New Mexico
New Jersey
New York
Vermont
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Maryland
Minnesota

Frankly I stopped looking after that, but I'm not sure there's a Dem run state that has had less spread than Florida. Perhaps in the Pacific NW, where they haven't really been hit hard yet.
Figures don’t lie but liars figure.

Speaking of propaganda, check this out.

Not to mention if you increase testing, you get more positive cases. Brainchild! How many are walking around with the virus and don't even know they have it? How many come thru the virus without knowing they had it and with no treatment?

Sleepy will come to the rescue (thanks to the press) and if you cant see that coming you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT