ADVERTISEMENT

I see you guys still hiding here.

badben44

All District
May 4, 2004

OHHHHHHH!!!!! So its the democrats that told you to take the vaccine that made you not want to take it. And they did so to kill you so they could win elections. GTFO!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

OHHHHHHH!!!!! So its the democrats that told you to take the vaccine that made you not want to take it. And they did so to kill you so they could win elections. GTFO!!!!!
You’re trying to talk sense to a brainwashed cult. You’re fighting the good fight, but good luck. ;)

From Notre Dame Priory- 100% of those who do not receive the Covid vaccine will die. Of those who do receive the Covid vaccine the percentage of those who die will be… 100% … All of us will die, and we will be judged on our fidelity to God and to our God-given conscience. It is to that conscience that we appeal today, that conscience in which we detect a law which holds us to obedience, always summoning us to love good and avoid evil. “For man has in his heart a law written by God. To obey it is the very dignity of man; according to it he will be judged”

*So to continue mandating the vaccine against those who object based on their conscience….

Beware. Our conscience stands firm on this issue. If you wish to pressure us, know that you are violating the voice of a well-formed conscience, that is the voice of God Himself.

This is based on something from Howard Stern?

Trump is advising people to take the vaccine. Many people still don't want it. If we're a cult, and Trump is the cult leader, we suck at culting.

Make up your minds. Are we or are we not members of a cult?

Trump is advising people to take the vaccine. Many people still don't want it. If we're a cult, and Trump is the cult leader, we suck at culting.

It is just like the abortion issue and getting the jab.
Women have a right to have control over their body ... unless they are not getting the vaccine then the libs want to make them get the jab.

Reactions: dhetiger

The idea is that you’re ilk is so brainwashed to mindlessly hate and distrust those “eval libruhls!” and all their fancy science that even common sense messages like taking a vaccine over even more experimental regeneron, or even a horse dewormer, is less digestible than we’re just trying to kill you. It’s a cult of whack jobs.

The idea is that you’re ilk is so brainwashed to mindlessly hate and distrust those “eval libruhls!” and all their fancy science that even common sense messages like taking a vaccine over even more experimental regeneron, or eve horse dewormer, is less digestible than we’re just trying to kill you. It’s a cult of whack jobs.

So no one knows the long term effects of some experimental drug just like we don't know the long term effects of the vaccine. Yet people are making their own choice to what they want to put in their own body.

Sounds like that is some sort of freedom to choose. You know - 'my body, my choice' -that was what you were saying in an attempt to prove the Tx. abortion bill was wrong. Again, libs flip flop like the wind to suit their needs.

The idea is that you’re ilk is so brainwashed to mindlessly hate and distrust those “eval libruhls!” and all their fancy science that even common sense messages like taking a vaccine over even more experimental regeneron, or eve horse dewormer, is less digestible than we’re just trying to kill you. It’s a cult of whack jobs.

Again, and you keep forgetting this, the people with the lowest vaccination rates are black and Hispanic. That's not a bastion Conservatism, dumbass.

There's a much higher percentage of black and Hispanic population in the south...so go ahead and call them tokens again you racist POS.

And yes, it's entirely available to them. They are flat out stating that they don't trust the vaccine.

no

howard Stern? Really? It’s like this suckeye. If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, guilt tripped, socially shamed, threatened, punished, criminalized to gain your compliance, rest assured that what is being promoted is not in your best interest. But at least as of this hour, we can still decide what is best to do with our own body.

And yes, it's entirely available to them. They are flat out stating that they don't trust the vaccine.
Probably because heels up, maxy waters, joy reid, al sharpton and their ilk stated they wouldn't get the jab because of orangeman started the process. No one to blame but themselves.

Reactions: dhetiger
The idea is that you’re ilk is so brainwashed to mindlessly hate and distrust those “eval libruhls!” and all their fancy science that even common sense messages like taking a vaccine over even more experimental regeneron, or even a horse dewormer, is less digestible than we’re just trying to kill you. It’s a cult of whack jobs.

You're a moron

Probably because heels up, maxy waters, joy reid, al sharpton and their ilk stated they wouldn't get the jab because of orangeman started the process. No one to blame but themselves.

That and the Tuskegee thing.

And yes peenace, the Tuskegee experiments were run by the US government including a future Surgeon General.

That and the Tuskegee thing.

And yes peenace, the Tuskegee experiments were run by the US government including a future Surgeon General.
Yep, history repeating itself. As a result of the Tuskegee experiment, guidelines were issued to protect human subjects in U.S. government-funded research projects. Yet here we are today, guinea pigs in another government clinical trial

I will follow up with this summation of how I know floyd was a piece of shit felon.

'George Floyd’s criminal record includes 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of coke. Floyd was arrested five times in 20 years, his last cocaine arrest dates back in 2005.

George was also linked to two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance (cocaine). However, it is not clear whether or not Floyd served his time in prison for this felony.

George was accused of a firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months at Harris County Jail. In April 2002, Floyd was condemned to 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.

George Floyd was involved in two more cocaine offenses, in October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.

Another cocaine possession conviction in Dec 2005, Floyd was arrested for having cocaine on him and served 10 months in state jail.

After a few months, Floyd’s charge was upgraded, amending the cocaine amount he possessed to be about 4 grams.

The worst of all of course was the home invasion of where he held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach. He spent 5 years in prison for that.'

I will follow up with this summation of how I know floyd was a piece of shit felon.

'George Floyd’s criminal record includes 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of coke. Floyd was arrested five times in 20 years, his last cocaine arrest dates back in 2005.

George was also linked to two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance (cocaine). However, it is not clear whether or not Floyd served his time in prison for this felony.

George was accused of a firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months at Harris County Jail. In April 2002, Floyd was condemned to 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.

George Floyd was involved in two more cocaine offenses, in October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.

Another cocaine possession conviction in Dec 2005, Floyd was arrested for having cocaine on him and served 10 months in state jail.

After a few months, Floyd’s charge was upgraded, amending the cocaine amount he possessed to be about 4 grams.

The worst of all of course was the home invasion of where he held a gun to a pregnant womans stomach. He spent 5 years in prison for that.'
George Floyd was a piece of shit

Hey - did your bitch ass ever answer how you know (for a fact) that Candace Owens is a 'stupid bitch' (your words) other than she is black conservative woman.
Um, because everything out of her mouth is stupid. Like how Democrats were staging a “coop” :D against the President. The only dumber bitch is Trump.;)

• Love
Reactions: badben44
Um, because everything out of her mouth is stupid. Like how Democrats were staging a “coop” :D against the President. The only dumber bitch is Trump.;)
So it is just your idea or feelings that she is a 'stupid bitch' (again your words racist). But no factual truth to back it up. Sums up the liberal mindset very nice and neat.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
So it is just your idea or feelings that she is a 'stupid bitch' (again your words racist). But no factual truth to back it up. Sums up the liberal mindset very nice and neat.

He "knows" she's stupid because she doesn't appreciate the plantation that people like him fight hard to get people like us to pay for.

In a nutshell, if minorities don't toe the liberal line, they're "stupid bitches."

He "knows" she's stupid because she doesn't appreciate the plantation that people like him fight hard to get people like us to pay for.

In a nutshell, if minorities don't toe the liberal line, they're "stupid bitches."
Real brainiac here…

I wonder why she gets propped up by Cons so much? Hmmm…

Uuuhh...the guy who you think is the best POTUS wasn't aware that there were only 50 States, so you might want to shut the fvck up.
One misspeak that is all you have vs once a week hearing how Covid will disappear like an Easter miracle, or you can inject disinfectants into your body, or our troops are suckers and losers, etc. :D

Reactions: badben44
One misspeak that is all you have vs once a week hearing how Covid will disappear like an Easter miracle, or you can inject disinfectants into your body, or our troops are suckers and losers, etc. :D
I never said Trump wasn't a moron, dumbass. This was about your response about Candace. I'm sorry that Obama is a ****ing stupid piece of shit that you can't defend with anything other than "but Trump". Even more humorous that you did it by replying to someone who isn't a Trump fan. You're a moron.

I never said Trump wasn't a moron, dumbass. This was about your response about Candace. I'm sorry that Obama is a ****ing stupid piece of shit that you can't defend with anything other than "but Trump". Even more humorous that you did it by replying to someone who isn't a Trump fan. You're a moron.
Yes, lots of Presidents of Harvard Law Review and Professors of Constitutional Law at University of Chicago are stupid. Great take! :p

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept.

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept.

22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT