ADVERTISEMENT

Hey gator. Didn’t you just love hearing Hillary try to

Read her acceptance speech last night? Didn’t it just make you cry for what could have been? And absolutely no agenda or bias from the media. And she has totally let all that go as we all know it’s only Trumpers that can’t or won’t accept election results.

so inspiring.
Not sure what I missed.. you lemmings keep up with Killary- I don’t. I’m more into All the Presidents Men v.2

I do know you fvckers still want to lock her up for something Mark Meadows did consistently during the coup attempt. That’s going to be embarrassing lol .

What a fking buffoon to write a tell all book and turn over emails and private cell calls to the Insurrection committee - then pleads the 5th afterwards. All they have do is ask the same question. LOLOLOL

Not sure what I missed.. you lemmings keep up with Killary- I don’t. I’m more into All the Presidents Men v.2

I do know you fvckers still want to lock her up for something Mark Meadows did consistently during the coup attempt. That’s going to be embarrassing lol .

What a fking buffoon to write a tell all book and turn over emails and private cell calls to the Insurrection committee - then pleads the 5th afterwards. All they have do is ask the same question. LOLOLOL

Do you agree with the house committee being democrats only as Pelosi dictated?

does that sounds fair and impartial?

I’ll wait for your lies, spin, and deflection….

did Mark Meadows get implicated in a deal to use governmental influence to sell Russia uranium in return for $$$? Did Mark Meadows send diplomats into hostile area, and then covered up the rejection and refusal to send fighter jets in support of Americans on the ground trying to defend a diplomatic governmental facility …. Thereby Resulting in American deaths ?

are you a real human being or a leftist robot account?

did Mark Meadows get implicated in a deal to use governmental influence to sell Russia uranium in return for $$$? Did Mark Meadows send diplomats into hostile area, and then covered up the rejection and refusal to send fighter jets in support of Americans on the ground trying to defend a diplomatic governmental facility …. Thereby Resulting in American deaths ?

Doesn’t matter because Trump.

You talking about the Uranium One deal?? LOLOLOLOLOLLLOL AEC decided that
WTF are talking about with the fighter jets? You talking about the 3 yr Benghazi investigation with no findings??

WTF are talking about with the fighter jets? You talking about the 3 yr Benghazi investigation with no findings??
Nurse you’re gonna have to first tell us more about Russia collusion and how stupid you were to fall for it BEFORE laying anymore leftist fake news on us.
Then clear up another one….Ukrainian qpq, Trump arrest when he lands in Florida, insurrection, etc… before any new ruse you want to share. LOL at how you were out front on so many ruses that I could be here half the day listing them. LOL….: what a gullible sucker you are….

3 year Benghazi investigation???!?? LULZ !!

you are phucking kidding me with that crap. What went on in Benghazi was buried deeper than Mammoth Cave by your fav President Obummer….. what a fulking joke

Nurse you’re gonna have to first tell us more about Russia collusion and how stupid you were to fall for it BEFORE laying anymore leftist fake news on us.
Then clear up another one….Ukrainian qpq, Trump arrest when he lands in Florida, insurrection, etc… before any new ruse you want to share. LOL at how you were out front on so many ruses that I could be here half the day listing them. LOL….: what a gullible sucker you are….
Otisville! You forgot Otisville.....

3 year Benghazi investigation???!?? LULZ !!

you are phucking kidding me with that crap. What went on in Benghazi was buried deeper than Mammoth Cave by your fav President Obummer….. what a fulking joke
Yes… 3 yrs $7Million and ZERO charges from a GOP controlled committee.

Can you find something thatGay Trey Gowdy, the Ohio State cornholer Jordan and the pedophile pimp Gaetz didn’t find? you should fill them in.
Nothing for Obama to bury because there were no findings of fact.

Now you're white knighting for Hitlery?
Simply debating a Cult myth. At least be close to factual. You are totally FOS as usual

. The “uranium” you are referring to was yellowcake processed in Canada . Do you know the difference?

Sale of uranium requires the approvals of nine agencies and the civilian NRC.

Do you agree with the house committee being democrats only as Pelosi dictated?

does that sounds fair and impartial?

I’ll wait for your lies, spin, and deflection….
There was an invitation to create a committee of 10 5 Dems / 5 QGOP with equal subpoena powers but the Dictator ordered them not to participate… so here we are.

So what are you afraid of?? The truth?? The panel could present Meadows 38 page PowerPoint presentation on overthrowing the government on Jan 6 and you would still be ok with it.

So what are you afraid of?? The truth?? The panel could present Meadows 38 page PowerPoint presentation on overthrowing the government on Jan 6 and you would still be ok with it.

I’m afraid of one party taking control of the government with dictatorial powers and controlling investigations and dispensing politically motivated findings

….as you should be

Simply debating a Cult myth. At least be close to factual. You are totally FOS as usual

. The “uranium” you are referring to was yellowcake processed in Canada . Do you know the difference?

Sale of uranium requires the approvals of nine agencies and the civilian NRC.

Where did I say anything about uranium, you fvcking moron? I accused of white knighting for Clinton, which you did.

I’m afraid of one party taking control of the government with dictatorial powers and controlling investigations and dispensing politically motivated findings

….as you should be
I am ABSOLUTELY afraid !

Seriously. All bullshit aside. If it was OK with GOO. for a VP to select an alternate set of electors… then that will also apply to Kamala in the next Electoral college. Either it was illegal or ok… which is it?

I am ABSOLUTELY afraid !

Seriously. All bullshit aside. If it was OK with GOO. for a VP to select an alternate set of electors… then that will also apply to Kamala in the next Electoral college. Either it was illegal or ok… which is it?

Since you side stepped ANY criticism of your party, the question is whether Pelosi not allowing Republicans any seats on the investigation is dangerous

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
There was an invitation to create a committee of 10 5 Dems / 5 QGOP with equal subpoena powers but the Dictator ordered them not to participate… so here we are.

QGOP….😂

You’re not a Republican….nor were you ever

There was no coup attempt.....by the right.

There was no coup attempt.....by the right.
Just so I understand you clearly- for the record…

Did Trumpsky and his lawyers encourage Pence to stop the Electoral College vote count ( as required by the Constitution) on 1/6?

That’s a pretty simple Y/N question.

If it is determined to be acceptable- Is it OK with you if Kamala Harris follows the same plan after the next POTUS election.

can’t have it both ways.

QGOP….😂

You’re not a Republican….nor were you ever
I am a Republican… Trumpsky is a historic Democrat fascist authoritarian who has cast out traditional GOP leaders and now leads your cult / tribe. They are no longer Republicans… they are Trump Party.

You truly are not. I'm not a big Trump guy and deep down you know this but BG, you are in no way a Republican. Maybe you were at one time but that ship has sailed....and is currently sitting idle off the coast of California.
Are Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney still Republicans?? They hate that MF and his Cult worse than I do. They vote 100% along conservative lines. They were cast out only because they came out publicly against Trumpsky and the Big Lie and attemp insurrection What are they?

Are Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney still Republicans?? They hate that MF and his Cult worse than I do. They vote 100% along conservative lines. They were cast out only because they came out publicly against Trumpsky and the Big Lie and attemp insurrection What are they?

Again, your position re: Trump has nothing to do with you not being a Republican or a Conservative. I wish I could say that loud enough for you to hear it.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT