ADVERTISEMENT

Daily dose of pathetic liberals

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
@Pops Masterson you In particular will appreciate these tales.

The businesses I frequent have all dropped their employee mask requirement. I’ve noticed that the slower and incompetent employees are also the ones still clinging to their masks, often wearing them around their chin or some other ineffective posture that totally defeats the purpose of having the mask at all. Wonder if others in this esteemed group see the same correlation?

Secondly, someone is either moving or or out of a house down the street from me. I can’t tell which because it seems to have been going on for about two weeks now, with a big ass U-Haul truck blocking half the street most days. During the day the ramp is down and the back door is up. I haven’t seen anything move in or out of the house, and the truck appears to be half full just as it was two weeks ago. When I do see people, they are generally standing around doing nothing other than looking fat and sweating. There seems to be a woman in charge, who is a huge fat and ugly as fvck to boot. We are talking so bad you would reach a fatal BAC before getting to the point where you could beer goggle her enough to go to bed. She’s always sitting on the steps, and it literally requires more than one to hold up her enormously massively fat ass, huffing and panting and fanning herself. Note: today it hit 80f for the first time since last fall. Been mostly in the 50-60f range this week and quite nice, yet she has been out of breath and clearly sweating like a huge human pig. Which of course she is. I don’t even have to ask to know these people are Biden voters.

@Pops Masterson you In particular will appreciate these tales.

The businesses I frequent have all dropped their employee mask requirement. I’ve noticed that the slower and incompetent employees are also the ones still clinging to their masks, often wearing them around their chin or some other ineffective posture that totally defeats the purpose of having the mask at all. Wonder if others in this esteemed group see the same correlation?

Secondly, someone is either moving or or out of a house down the street from me. I can’t tell which because it seems to have been going on for about two weeks now, with a big ass U-Haul truck blocking half the street most days. During the day the ramp is down and the back door is up. I haven’t seen anything move in or out of the house, and the truck appears to be half full just as it was two weeks ago. When I do see people, they are generally standing around doing nothing other than looking fat and sweating. There seems to be a woman in charge, who is a huge fat and ugly as fvck to boot. We are talking so bad you would reach a fatal BAC before getting to the point where you could beer goggle her enough to go to bed. She’s always sitting on the steps, and it literally requires more than one to hold up her enormously massively fat ass, huffing and panting and fanning herself. Note: today it hit 80f for the first time since last fall. Been mostly in the 50-60f range this week and quite nice, yet she has been out of breath and clearly sweating like a huge human pig. Which of course she is. I don’t even have to ask to know these people are Biden voters.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT