ADVERTISEMENT

I just switched to the next GOP nominee

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
So, I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.
Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?
Me - excuse me?
Her - you are wasting our bags!
Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.
Her - that's not my job!
Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.
Her - why are you using two bags?!
Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.
Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.
*10 seconds of me just staring at her.
Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.
Her - exactly.
Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.
Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.
*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.
Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.
Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.
*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.
Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?
Her- never mind you just don't get it.
And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.

Felt like I was talking to O dub... or comparable Vile...
thanks dumbass

So, I am at scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.
Me - excuse me?
Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.
Her - that's not my job!
Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.
Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.
Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.
Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.
Her - exactly.
*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.
Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.
Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.
*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.
And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.

thanks dumbass
I bet you she voted for Joe Biden. The man you celebrate as President.

Let that sink in.

So, I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.
Me - excuse me?
Her - that's not my job!
Her - exactly.

thanks dumbass
I laughed because I'm literally picturing you at the local Walmart....but as a greeter.

As entertaining as this conversation would be, who has the time? I would just tell her either bag my groceries herself, or mind her own f’ing business... it could come back to bite me if she uses single bags and then one rips coming into the house, but I think odds are in my favor, she won’t want to do the work. shed probably just go text her friends how assholes like me are ruining the planet...

Well, if you were in Breckinridge CO (even though they’d never allow a Wally World there) each one of those bags would set you back a nickel…supposed to keep those nasty plastic bags out of the landfill🙄…make good dog 💩bags though.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Me - excuse me?
Her - that's not my job!
Her - exactly.

thanks dumbass
This isn’t yours. You’re a plagiarist just like the guy you voted for.

Well, if you were in Breckinridge CO (even though they’d never allow a Wally World there) each one of those bags would set you back a nickel…supposed to keep those nasty plastic bags out of the landfill🙄…make good dog 💩bags though.
You said "nickel" and "bag" in the same sentence where you referenced a city in Colorado. All you did was give him an erection.

Me - excuse me?
Her - that's not my job!
Her - exactly.

thanks dumbass

So...did you end up saving bags or not???

Reactions: dhetiger
It sinks in pleasurably as I watch my stock funds climb.( as I said) Maybe you can turn off Breitbart , Fox Newsnax -get over the butt hurt and enjoy the ride.
Lol. I don’t frequent any of those outlets.

You are going to need those returns when the dollar halves in value thanks to printing free money.

Pop your head out of your ass. You’re smarter than this.

.You’re smarter than this.

tenor.gif

Me - excuse me?
Her - that's not my job!
Her - exactly.

thanks dumbass

You are a racist. That person is motivated as hell. That person could be home getting unemployment and stimulus but they are bustin' azz watching you bag groceries. Your lousy azz needs to be cancelled. You are part of the systematic racism problem in America.

Reactions: dhetiger
It sinks in pleasurably as I watch my stock funds climb.( as I said) Maybe you can turn off Breitbart , Fox Newsnax -get over the butt hurt and enjoy the ride.

Come on now... even Sleepy said all Trump did was care about the stock market. I hope you do have plenty of $ as Sleepy spends money as fast as they can print it, fuel costs go up, building materials go up, the price of goods & services goes up, inflation goes up.... etc.

Tax the corporations and the rich? OK, watch your benefits go away and the price of goods and services go up. They are rich for a reason and they will keep it that way.

Would you mind if I pointed out how FOS you are on the economy? Thanks... I'll try to be brief:

Real economic growth actually slows down as the stimulus burden (debt and phony interest rates) grows heavier. The Fed’s key interest rate has been below the level of consumer price inflation for most of the last 11 years, while U.S. federal debt has more than doubled to $28 trillion. Yet, the GDP is growing at the lowest rate since the Great Depression (let that sink in for a moment).

In other words, your 'stock funds' are in two words... FAKE WEALTH. Between the end of World War II and the end of the 1980s, financial assets averaged about 350% of GDP. Today, financial assets are around 500% of GDP... (HTF does this happen?)... which is at least $30 trillion more than they 'should' be. And since GDP is not anywhere close to keeping up with it, it does not represent new wealth, but only a new claim on existing wealth of the rest of society.

Here’s another way to look at it. During that same normal (?) period – the late 1940s to 1990 – the value of all the publicly traded stocks in America was about 80% of GDP. Today, it is 195%... more than double the “normal” rate. (insert more 'HTF does this happen' here)... This alone has added nearly $20 trillion to the 'so called' wealth of those who own stocks – it isn't real by any stretch of the imagination. Any way you cut it, it continues to be the biggest rip-off in the history of the world.

Point being is A. Stop the BS with the Biden economy is doing SOOOO good. It is smoke & mirrors at its best. Running the printing presses at liberal warp speed has only one conclusion... Argentina type inflation. You might want to focus on some real (aka tangible) assets... gold, silver, real estate... as your (and my) stocks will be worth squat.

And wait until this stresses out the banks and they enact the little known 'bail-in' policy... where depositor funds and assets can be legally confiscated by the bank to maintain its solvency.

Legal confiscation by banks

Would you mind if I pointed out how FOS you are on the economy? Thanks... I'll try to be brief:

Real economic growth actually slows down as the stimulus burden (debt and phony interest rates) grows heavier. The Fed’s key interest rate has been below the level of consumer price inflation for most of the last 11 years, while U.S. federal debt has more than doubled to $28 trillion. Yet, the GDP is growing at the lowest rate since the Great Depression (let that sink in for a moment).

In other words, your 'stock funds' are in two words... FAKE WEALTH. Between the end of World War II and the end of the 1980s, financial assets averaged about 350% of GDP. Today, financial assets are around 500% of GDP... (HTF does this happen?)... which is at least $30 trillion more than they 'should' be. And since GDP is not anywhere close to keeping up with it, it does not represent new wealth, but only a new claim on existing wealth of the rest of society.

Here’s another way to look at it. During that same normal (?) period – the late 1940s to 1990 – the value of all the publicly traded stocks in America was about 80% of GDP. Today, it is 195%... more than double the “normal” rate. (insert more 'HTF does this happen' here)... This alone has added nearly $20 trillion to the 'so called' wealth of those who own stocks – it isn't real by any stretch of the imagination. Any way you cut it, it continues to be the biggest rip-off in the history of the world.

Point being is A. Stop the BS with the Biden economy is doing SOOOO good. It is smoke & mirrors at its best. Running the printing presses at liberal warp speed has only one conclusion... Argentina type inflation. You might want to focus on some real (aka tangible) assets... gold, silver, real estate... as your (and my) stocks will be worth squat.

And wait until this stresses out the banks and they enact the little known 'bail-in' policy... where depositor funds and assets can be legally confiscated by the bank to maintain its solvency.

Legal confiscation by banks
How else can the Marxists take over? Reduce everyone to a peasant except for the select few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT