ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bill D….

I thought you told us you moved to shuffle board paradise in Florida?
My folks are looking at one of those 55+ communities by the beach. They want to do as second home, I just don’t think it makes sense unless you’re full time. I didnt think it was a bad deal bang for buck, but I know them and they’d spend 80% of time in mountains anyways.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My folks are looking at one of those 55+ communities by the beach. They want to do as second home, I just don’t think it makes sense unless you’re full time. I didnt think it was a bad deal bang for buck, but I know them and they’d spend 80% of time in mountains anyways.
What happens to the beach house if/when they die? Do you (and siblings) have to sell it to an oulde or can y’all keep it for vacations?

If they are only going to be there 20% of the time, skip the 55+ community and go with a regular house. Hey a property manager to handle renting it out 80% of the year.

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT