ADVERTISEMENT

Well now, the truth is out about you sick UGA…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
animal torturers!
What have you leghumpers to say about this?
The watchdog group first documented the UGA beagle experiment in July of 2021. According to WCW, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), directed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, granted the university $424,455 in taxpayer dollars to do a lymphatic filariasis vaccine efficacy trial in dogs between Sept. 16, 2020 and Jan. 15, 2022. WCW says the tests were “unnecessary” and involved injecting the puppies with an experimental drug and intentionally infesting them with flies that carry a disease-causing parasite before euthanizing them.

“Records show that the dogs were “vocalizing in pain” during the experiments,” the July WCW report states.

The UGA Veterinary Teaching Hospital ordered 28 beagles separately by gender. The first invoice dated December 1, 2020, was for 14 female beagle puppies all named after TV characters. Their names were, Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe from “Friends,” DJ, Kimmie, Stephanie, and Michelle from “Full House,” Blossom from “Blossom,” Bubbles and Buttercup from “Powerpuff Girls,” and Lane, Rory, Sookie, and Lorelai from “Gilmore Girls.” All 14 were euthanized on June 8, according to the documents.

The second invoice dated July 6, 2021 was for 14 male beagle puppies. Their names are/were Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Lynyrd, Garth, George, Vince, Travis, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Eminem, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg.
I’m sorry but even if the experiment was supposed to be in the interest of helping humanity……..that’s just wrong.

animal torturers!
What have you leghumpers to say about this?
The watchdog group first documented the UGA beagle experiment in July of 2021. According to WCW, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), directed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, granted the university $424,455 in taxpayer dollars to do a lymphatic filariasis vaccine efficacy trial in dogs between Sept. 16, 2020 and Jan. 15, 2022. WCW says the tests were “unnecessary” and involved injecting the puppies with an experimental drug and intentionally infesting them with flies that carry a disease-causing parasite before euthanizing them.

“Records show that the dogs were “vocalizing in pain” during the experiments,” the July WCW report states.

The UGA Veterinary Teaching Hospital ordered 28 beagles separately by gender. The first invoice dated December 1, 2020, was for 14 female beagle puppies all named after TV characters. Their names were, Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe from “Friends,” DJ, Kimmie, Stephanie, and Michelle from “Full House,” Blossom from “Blossom,” Bubbles and Buttercup from “Powerpuff Girls,” and Lane, Rory, Sookie, and Lorelai from “Gilmore Girls.” All 14 were euthanized on June 8, according to the documents.

The second invoice dated July 6, 2021 was for 14 male beagle puppies. Their names are/were Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Lynyrd, Garth, George, Vince, Travis, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Eminem, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg.
I’m sorry but even if the experiment was supposed to be in the interest of helping humanity……..that’s just wrong.
I’ve already fired off an email to our little homosexual UGA President about this. Basically said fvck them and don’t send me another thing from the alumni association asking for money

I’ve already fired off an email to our little homosexual UGA President about this. Basically said fvck them and don’t send me another thing from the alumni association asking for money
I didn’t read the article. I can watch beheadings and people getting shot, but I refuse to watch/read about animals being tortured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT