ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed how Bill D said that Tennessee would never be good at football again due to their geographic location?

Yeah…you couldn’t refute my post so you attack Tennessee.

Your corridor theory is flawed and half baked but like always, you’re a stubborn homer.😂😂
No. I attacked you for being glowing about TN for 16 years failure. You had one year of limited success which did not even get you to the SECCG. It was you I was amazed about. i just summed TN 16 year game history.

The effect of the the corridor has not changed. Those schools in the corridor are still getting the best of about 1000 HS players each year.

what has changed is the rules on getting players. The Portal and NIL has given all schools more opportunity to make their selfselves more atttractinve to players. TN was one of those schools. Let’s see if they can improve more. By the way nothing against your current coach he seems pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
The effect of the the corridor has not changed. Those schools in the corridor are still getting the best of about 1000 HS players each year.

Except for Mississippi, Mississippi State,,and Arkansas….and Tennessee has more or equal recruits than South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas….and apparently Georgia kids don’t cross corridor state lines even though atlanta is less than 3 hours from Knoxville….and the corridor only exists in football….right bill? 😂😂😂

lsu getting ramrodded at home stings a bit doesn’t it

Except for Mississippi, Mississippi State,,and Arkansas….and Tennessee has more or equal recruits than South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas….and apparently Georgia kids don’t cross corridor state lines even though atlanta is less than 3 hours from Knoxville….and the corridor only exists in football….right bill? 😂😂😂
From
N the corrido
lsu getting ramrodded at home stings a bit doesn’t it

yep. But not as much as you think. It hurts any time they lose just like it hurts you when TN loses. The facts are about 1100 recruits comes from the corridor. The schools in the corridor have best chances to getting the best ones and generally do. For example even Clemson, FSU get some and they are not in SEC. A good recruiting coach helps and one in the corridor is dynamite.

yep. But not as much as you think. It hurts any time they lose just like it hurts you when TN loses. The facts are about 1100 recruits comes from the corridor. The schools in the corridor have best chances to getting the best ones and generally do. For example even Clemson, FSU get some and they are not in SEC. A good recruiting coach helps and one in the corridor is dynamite.

😂😂…poor bill

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
@Bill_D is salty over Tennessee having scoreboard over lsu in the big 3 men’s sports. The corridor has failed him 3 times

The homer in bill is seething

That ass pounding in tigah stadium must’ve stayed with him.

Let it go bill…it’s just a game

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
D You you @Bill_D is salty over Tennessee having scoreboard over lsu in the big 3 men’s sports. The corridor has failed him 3 times

The homer in bill is seethingt go

That ass pounding in tigah stadium must’ve stayed with him.

Let it go bill…it’s just a game
I do let it go. I bet I let it go better than you did the USC football game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT