ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed how Bill D said that Tennessee would never be good at football again due to their geographic location?

…but didn’t account for either Mississippi schools, Arkansas…but included South Carolina

I don’t believe we have

Tennessee Having scoreboard on lsu in football, baseball, and basketball has temporarily muted that discussion

@Bill_D what say you?
Rules changed. TN made good use of the portal. But can they sustain it? Also the FL schools are not doing as well and VT and Penn State are not doing as well and and players are slipping out of those states. Also TN has still not done has well as they used to do. I also said they may occasionally have a decent team but they would not be as Consistently good as they once were. One year doesn’t change my prediction.

Look at LSU. We have been a fucting mess the last 2 years But we had enough good layers we were able to add a few and beat AL and win the SECW. What has TN really won? If they didn’t have the portal they would not have near as good a team as they have.

…but didn’t account for either Mississippi schools, Arkansas…but included South Carolina

I don’t believe we have

Tennessee Having scoreboard on lsu in football, baseball, and basketball has temporarily muted that discussion
I did account for the MS schools. I said they had a problem with the fact they have 2 schools in one of the 2 lowest pop states in the SEC. I said AR is like TN, KY, Vandy and MO. They infrequently may have a decent team But never anything consistent. Nothing has really changed but the portal and NIL. Those two things are not subject to demographics.

Rules changed. TN made good use of the portal.

giphy.gif

I did account for the MS schools. I said they had a problem with the fact they have 2 schools in one of the 2 lowest pop states in the SEC. I said AR is like TN, KY, Vandy and MO. They infrequently may have a decent team But never anything consistent. Nothing has really changed but the portal and NIL. Those two things are not subject to demographics.

Has nothing to do with a better coach and arguably the best AD in the SEC 😂😂😂

Also I guess the corridor only applies to one sport. Crazy stuff.
I was only talking about football at the time. I was basing it on the fact that 46% of all scholarship football players come from what I called the corridor states of TX thru SC including FL. The in state schools have like a 2/1 shot at getting the top players in this 46%.. it’s not crazy. It’s what happening.

I was only talking about football at the time. I was basing it on the fact that 46% of all scholarship football players come from what I called the corridor states of TX thru SC including FL. The in state schools have like a 2/1 shot at getting the top players in this 46%.. it’s not crazy. It’s what happening.

I’ve shown you how flawed that is multiple times

Not to mention how many Tennessee churns out.

The fact you ignore geography is laughable… we’re 2.5 hours from Atlanta and as close to central or south Florida as lsu.

It’s a waste of time with a homer like you

Coaching bill…and athletic departments

We just haven’t been stealing from kids with cancer like lsu

Also I guess the corridor only applies to one sport. Crazy stuff.
Well, I was only talking about football at the time. I was basing it on the fact that 46% of all scholarship football players come from what I called the corridor states of TX thru SC and FL. The instate schools and nearby state schools have the best chance of getting the best players in this 46%..

The fact you ignore geography is laughable… we’re 2.5 hours from Atlanta and as close to central or south Florida as lsu.

It’s a waste of time with a hardhead like you. Distance has nothing to do with it. The instate schools have at least 2-1 chance of getting the best players. Very few of the best players leave the state. That means the on state schools get the best of about 50% of all scholarship players.

The portal changed the demographics a little. It allowed TN to get a QB which allowed them to improve dramatically. The portal is the main reason for TN big improvement though the better coach helped some just as it did at AR.

It’s a waste of time with a hardhead like you. Distance has nothing to do with it. The instate schools have at least 2-1 chance of getting the best players. Very few of the best players leave the state. That means the on state schools get the best of about 50% of all scholarship players.

The portal changed the demographics a little. It allowed TN to get a QB which allowed them to improve dramatically. The portal is the main reason for TN big improvement though the better coach helped some just as it did at AR.

Very few leave Georgia or Florida?😂😂😂

Geography has nothing to do with it…. It’s state lines not being 3 hours from home vs 10…😂😂😂

Tennessee produces as many as alabama

One thing we should consider is, did those Orange phuckers just catch lightning in a bottle in 2022? Will they go back to an outside of the corridor 7-5 in 2023?

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
One thing we should consider is, did those Orange phuckers just catch lightning in a bottle in 2022? Will they go back to an outside of the corridor 7-5 in 2023?
I think Heupel is a good coach. I’m anxious to see how he responds this year to last year’s success.

We’re gonna kick that ass in Tuscaloosa

Milton can toss that ball 100 yds flat footed

Very few leave Georgia or Florida?😂😂😂

Geography has nothing to do with it…. It’s state lines not being 3 hours from home vs 10…😂😂😂

Tennessee produces as many as alabama
That area has 45-50% of the scholarship players every year, so geography and state lines do have something to do with it.

The corridor has many rules. Only @Bill_D fully understands them.
It only has two facts and no rules. One fact is that 45-50% of the scholarship players come from that area. The other is that the schools in the area have the best opportunity to get the best players there.

It only has two facts and no rules. One fact is that 45-50% of the scholarship players come from that area. The other is that the schools in the area have the best opportunity to get the best players there.

Except for Mississippi schools and Arkansas…and South Carolina has less scholarship players than Tennessee but is in the corridor…and Tennessee produces as many as alabama but is not in the corridor….and Georgia kids are apparently scared shtless to cross the state line at Chattanooga but want to go to lsu because closer to home doesn’t matter

Yeah…😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
  • Love
Reactions: GwinnettDawg

You are amazing to me. The last football team TN had that was competitive for an SECC was 2007, 16 years ago, yet you blabber on praising them.

You are amazing to me. The last football team TN had that was competitive for an SECC was 2007, 16 years ago, yet you blabber on praising them.

Yeah…you couldn’t refute my post so you attack Tennessee.

Your corridor theory is flawed and half baked but like always, you’re a stubborn homer.😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT