ADVERTISEMENT

Harlan vs BHRV

Feb 15, 2021
Lets just skip to it: Based on the season so far who is going to win the state title in 3A. It comes down to BHRV and Harlan. I think we will know a lot more in 3 weeks after the BHRV vs SBL game. But the way I see it, BHRV wins that game by 3 scores. This is the best BHRV team I have seen with the return of Te Slaa at QB and the do it all athlete in Van Kekerix leading the way on offense which has other weapons all over the field. Add that to their defensive core with the Fisher boys, Rozeboom, and Pick keeping offenses in check and I am not sure anyone gets within 3 scores of them before Harlan. And then add in the transfer from Spirit lake and I think this team can beat anyone. Have not seen Harlan play besides their game (Online) vs SBL. So what does everyone else think?

Reactions: NWIA_37
harlan just moved hall to tailback, what a huge difference..this guy will play on saturdays...he going to be hard to stop . not sure how harlan,s coaches missed such talent at tailback. its going to take a very good team to beat harlan, sergent bluff was suppose to be one, but did not happen...bhrn had had some good teams, seem to have tough time with harlan

Lets just skip to it: Based on the season so far who is going to win the state title in 3A. It comes down to BHRV and Harlan. I think we will know a lot more in 3 weeks after the BHRV vs SBL game. But the way I see it, BHRV wins that game by 3 scores. This is the best BHRV team I have seen with the return of Te Slaa at QB and the do it all athlete in Van Kekerix leading the way on offense which has other weapons all over the field. Add that to their defensive core with the Fisher boys, Rozeboom, and Pick keeping offenses in check and I am not sure anyone gets within 3 scores of them before Harlan. And then add in the transfer from Spirit lake and I think this team can beat anyone. Have not seen Harlan play besides their game (Online) vs SBL. So what does everyone else think?
Is the transfer able to play this season?

I will take at least one team staying within 3 scores at some point during the year.

I will take at least one team staying within 3 scores at some point during the year.
Maybe SBL will during the regular season but in all reality I say BHRV by 21+. I am not saying SBL is not good but BHRV is just that loaded. And well coached. I think the BHRV vs Harlan game that is coming up this year will be the game of the year. Just my opinion. And as of now I would take BHRV at -6.5

Maybe SBL will during the regular season but in all reality I say BHRV by 21+. I am not saying SBL is not good but BHRV is just that loaded. And well coached. I think the BHRV vs Harlan game that is coming up this year will be the game of the year. Just my opinion. And as of now I would take BHRV at -6.5

I haven’t seen a point spread move like that since people were able to bet on televised high school games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT