ADVERTISEMENT

Great game bammers….heavyweight fight

Here's what I know...college basketball had a chance last night to become a major sport that actual sports people, men I mean, care about. That effort fell short by 7 points and that's a shame for everyone.

Barnes is a good coach. I only wish cousins could defend against broomstick's with similar tenacity.

Oates is a good coach but he's hamstrung by being decent and kind. He kicked a kid off the team for murder FFS...and if that's not an example of general decency, what is?

Has your coach kicked anyone off your team for murder? I didn't think so, case closed.

Here's what I know...college basketball had a chance last night to become a major sport that actual sports people, men I mean, care about. That effort fell short by 7 points and that's a shame for everyone.

Barnes is a good coach. I only wish cousins could defend against broomstick's with similar tenacity.

Oates is a good coach but he's hamstrung by being decent and kind. He kicked a kid off the team for murder FFS...and if that's not an example of general decency, what is?

Has your coach kicked anyone off your team for murder? I didn't think so, case closed.
Oats maybe a good MBB coach but even Saban thought he was an ass.

Gentlemen....this is how you win the internet

*accused of murder

Nathan gOATS didn’t even let the print hit the paper before he murked him off the team. Sounds premature to me, but I don’t rule the roost in Titletown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT