ADVERTISEMENT

Good Game today bammers…. You’ve got a great team

Y’all are almost unbeatable when the refs call it loose. Y’all run up against a Doug Shows crew you’ll struggle, but that’s about the same as the last few years. I don’t remember his Texas’ teams being physical on defense like that.

*Disclaimer, we were getting our ass whooped today regardless. I’m not blaming the refs on the outcome. I just hate your style of basketball. (I’d love it if it were my team, but fvck Tennessee)

Y’all are almost unbeatable when the refs call it loose. Y’all run up against a Doug Shows crew you’ll struggle, but that’s about the same as the last few years. I don’t remember his Texas’ teams being physical on defense like that.

*Disclaimer, we were getting our ass whooped today regardless. I’m not blaming the refs on the outcome. I just hate your style of basketball. (I’d love it if it were my team, but fvck Tennessee)
Shame on you. You just implied. That Bama can’t win if the refs don’t help them? Isn’t that what we all say all the time? Glad you finally agree,

Ol bill hates us bammers!
He’s had to deal with me being his only source of iron-clad, stone-cold truth explosions the last several years, most which unfortunately having to point out the sins committed by LSU coaches, including but not limited to:

-Domestic violence/walloping women in the face
-Raping coeds
-LSU students singing gleefully and demanding oral sex from opposing fanbases
-Murdering kids via electricity

I’d probably hate bammers too if the roles were reversed.

You are kidding of course. AL is my 2nd favorite college team. I have said so a number of times.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT