ADVERTISEMENT

As I said…

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Kirby got lucky in his one fluke win without our best players out. We have better players and better coaches . Keep on kicking that ass in your own home field.

Know your place now and accept it because we do it again next year.

Kirby got lucky in his one fluke win without our best players out. We have better players and better coaches . Keep on kicking that ass in your own home field.

Know your place now and accept it because we do it again next year.
As I said.....you're a tool.

Reactions: Reasoned
Your behavior is to be expected. You haven’t won anything in two years so I guess you get to act like new money again.
Did you hear Bowlcut whine outside the locker room about the two receiver ( they played) and a backup LB miss the TD pass on the wheel route??

I will use your line from the fluke NC loss ( his only win vs his Daddy) …. Plug in some of those 5 star players.

Did you hear Bowlcut whine outside the locker room about the two receiver ( they played) and a backup LB miss the TD pass on the wheel route??

I will use your line from the fluke NC loss ( his only win vs his Daddy) …. Plug in some of those 5 star players.
No offense, dude, but the "plug in 5*" line was, and always has been, yours. You first used it around 2011 after an injury to a bama starter. I'm paraphrasing here, but it went something like "doesn't matter....we'll just plug in another 5*. It's good to be King."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT