ADVERTISEMENT

GD.. wtf votes for a QAnon psycho over a neurosurgeon?

Does she piss off the MSM, Democrat leaders and establishment RINO’s? yes. Well there’s your answer.

Does she piss off the MSM, Democrat leaders and establishment RINO’s? yes. Well there’s your answer.
So in other words- you agree with her position. That’s what I would have thought. Trumpish outrageous behavior is now protected because it’s become the norm for you people.

you believe in Jewish Lasers from Soros space station, blood drinking Satan worshippers in the basement of a DC pizza place?? LOLOLOL Alrighty.. Of course there is the Big Lie too. This altered reality is what Trumsky has done to the Party.

Should I a post a link to the democratic debates in which heels up called him a racist for his past comments and the crime bill he passed? You want me to post the article from his sexual assault accuser? Or the many videos of him acting as general weird ass with his hands all over little girls?

Other than all of those things, what proof do you have?!?!

Should I a post a link to the democratic debates in which heels up called him a racist for his past comments and the crime bill he passed? You want me to post the article from his sexual assault accuser? Or the many videos of him acting as general weird ass with his hands all over little girls?
Or the racial jungle comment, or being BFF with Byrd and Thurmond? Or saying poor kids are just as bright as white kids?

So in other words- you agree with her position. That’s what I would have thought. Trumpish outrageous behavior is now protected because it’s become the norm for you people.

you believe in Jewish Lasers from Soros space station, blood drinking Satan worshippers in the basement of a DC pizza place?? LOLOLOL Alrighty.. Of course there is the Big Lie too. This altered reality is what Trumsky has done to the Party.
? What are you smoking... or perhaps you’re suffering from the same malady as feeble Joe?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yeah I saw that debate. Here’s one from one of Trumpskys opponents that you will recognize.

sure!! Please post any formal actions filed against Sleepy Joe . Here’s 26 women who claim Trumpsky kissed them and grabbed them by the pussy.

Have you seen this one? Chick has the dress with Trumpsky jizzspot. .. a la Lewinski. What say you that he settles HUGE to avoid a DNA test? that can proceed forward now that he doesn’t have DOJ protection.

Last edited:
Were we talking about Trump? I must have missed it - i thought i was talking about china joe.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...penn-under-fire-over-financial-ties-to-china/
- why would china give $22 mil to the biden center? I think we all know that china owns him worse than they own la-mein james and the rest of the nba.

26 women said Trump grabbed them by the pussy all the way back to the 70s & 80s? Color me shocked that a rich guy thought he could get and do whatever he wanted. But I never pointed out Trump as my moral compass or that of the country. Now how about answering the creepy grabbing of women & more importantly children by biden?

His wanting to swim naked only when female secret service agents were on duty? This is from 2014:

Were we talking about Trump? I must have missed it - i thought i was talking about china joe.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...penn-under-fire-over-financial-ties-to-china/
- why would china give $22 mil to the biden center? I think we all know that china owns him worse than they own la-mein james and the rest of the nba.

26 women said Trump grabbed them by the pussy all the way back to the 70s & 80s? Color me shocked that a rich guy thought he could get and do whatever he wanted. But I never pointed out Trump as my moral compass or that of the country. Now how about answering the creepy grabbing of women & more importantly children by biden?

His wanting to swim naked only when female secret service agents were on duty? This is from 2014:

Doesn't matter...cuz Trump.

Doesn't matter...cuz Trump.
OMG ! Chinese donated to a university? How many?
Still waiting for a good response or equivalence to the $5.4 M from Bank of China to Trumpsky.... or IvankaChinese patents( the voting machines especially)

That one still burns LOL

Sleepy Joe turned in 10 yrs of tax returns. Still waiting on Trumpsky. Did he list Bank of China??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT