ADVERTISEMENT

Even so, at least 1 person on this board will vote

His last line is spot on, but that guy is an imbecile of the highest order.

You aren't supposed to care if your son plays with Barbies or if your daughter prefers a football...but your pets toy selection is a clue?

Fvcking psychos.
I've been following my dogs (2 theoretical female labs) and I can't seem to tell if they're concerned about misgendering. Neither hiked up back legs to piss earlier. Maybe they're cool with being girls.

I actually kinda love that konigs is a reasonable lib, which is a massive oxymoron, but I never mind discourse with someone that can actually disagree with logic.

I'm guessing that he wouldn't call himself a lib...more of an independent but agree, you and I would certainly put him more in that camp.

From what I can tell, he's more of the "just be nice to people" kind of lib rather than the "if you don't think exactly as I do then you're a hateful racist, bigot and misogynist" kind of lib.

I can get along with that kind. FWIW I can't get along with the far right counterpart of what I listed above either.

I'm pretty conservative and my wife and I have raised our children with those values but at the end of the day, if it doesn't affect me, I truly DGAF what you do.

I'm guessing that he wouldn't call himself a lib...more of an independent but agree, you and I would certainly put him more in that camp.

From what I can tell, he's more of the "just be nice to people" kind of lib rather than the "if you don't think exactly as I do then you're a hateful racist, bigot and misogynist" kind of lib.

I can get along with that kind. FWIW I can't get along with the far right counterpart of what I listed above either.

I'm pretty conservative and my wife and I have raised our children with those values but at the end of the day, if it doesn't affect me, I truly DGAF what you do.
I always felt like KT was a moderate, and one who leans slightly right of center. He hates Trump, but doesn't spend lots of time defending Biden to justify that hatred.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

What does a "just be nice to the people" kind of lib mean?

• Haha
What does a "just be nice to the people" kind of lib mean?

Not THE people...just people. And I mean more flexible than most and not stubborn and rigid.

I'm center right. dhe has said you're center right but I figure center left. We aren't all that different.

To answer your question, being nice takes precedent over individual stances. Again, I'm not all that different. I'd say the differences between us are our individual tolerances to certain stances.

For example, I don't support the government banning abortion. Also I think ALL abortions are murder. I think it would be reasonable to put limits on abortion. 16 weeks, maybe 20? Maybe 24??? I'd let science assist in that debate. However, abortion the moment after conception is murder imo.

So I'm nice to the people (flexible) even though I absolutely disagree with them. I think you are too...but I think your positions are slightly left of my own. Maybe I'm wrong...just what I believe based on getting to know you here.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Not THE people...just people. And I mean more flexible than most and not stubborn and rigid.

I'm center right. dhe has said you're center right but I figure center left. We aren't all that different.

To answer your question, being nice takes precedent over individual stances. Again, I'm not all that different. I'd say the differences between us are our individual tolerances to certain stances.

For example, I don't support the government banning abortion. Also I think ALL abortions are murder. I think it would be reasonable to put limits on abortion. 16 weeks, maybe 20? Maybe 24??? I'd let science assist in that debate. However, abortion the moment after conception is murder imo.

So I'm nice to the people (flexible) even though I absolutely disagree with them. I think you are too...but I think your positions are slightly left of my own. Maybe I'm wrong...just what I believe based on getting to know you here.
Translation: “KT don’t be such a liberal coxucker.”

You can always find a way to show your ass, no matter the topic.

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT